• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet - Hull Fair - Saturday 12th October

Mike

TS Contributor
Following the success of the Goose Fair mini meet last year, I fancy a bit of a change of scenery, and thus, is anyone up for Hull Fair on Saturday 12th October? :)

Ride lineup TBC, but is likely to be quite good, not least as there is no direct clash with Goose Fair this year, so some of the smaller rides are likely to be able to do both .

Re: Hull Fair - Saturday 12th October

I'm very tempted, but it's a fair drive, Scarefest the following weekend, and I've got work on the Sunday afternoon. Will confirm nearer the time, but it's not likely that I'll be there at this stage.

I'm up for it. Been doing Goose for a few years now, might be nice to mix things up a bit.

Depends on work, but if I'm off, I'm up for it! Much prefer Hull to Goose, and it's been a few years since I last went :)

Put me down for this too :)

Mattmash said:
Depends on work, but if I'm off, I'm up for it! Much prefer Hull to Goose, and it's been a few years since I last went :)

If you are off squire can I steal a lift? :)

Just to let you know - rooms at Hull Central TL are currently £47 for a family room for the Saturday night. :)

Would like to be a maybe for this event, but it depends on work at the monument

LiamC said:
Mattmash said:

If you are off squire can I steal a lift? :)
Of course! :)