• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Most Anticipated Games: 2013 Edition

Although none has officially been announced yet, SEGA have hinted that a new Sonic game is on the way next year, so I'm looking forward to that! :D

I am looking forward to others as well. One I want is South Park Stick of Truth, and another is GTA V (assuming it doesn't get delayed)

=)

GTA 5. I'm not a 'gamer' so that's the only game I even know's coming out next year, but yeah I'm looking forward to it. :)

GTA V is probably the game I'm most looking forward to next year, as its been far to long since The Ballad Of Gay Tony came out, and I want a new GTA game to play! :)

I'm also very much looking forward to The Last Of Us, as the trailers and info we've had so far make it look as though it will be a very good game, and I'm a big fan of Naughty Dog anyway :)

Grand Theft Auto V and Watch_Dogs are the big ones for me :)

Bioshock: Infinite
Fortnite

But mostly I'm excited about the rumours that an almost steam OS or standardised console PC will be announced... though Gabe Newell has said he is looking at releasing next year which seems incredible. Hopefully with Half Life 3 news attached.

not strictly a game but a peripheral, but I am very much looking forward to the Occulus Rift, First step in to proper virtual reality, which will be fantastic for FPS's and RPG's like Fallout and The Elder Scroll, I am very much looking forward to that.

Probably plenty more, but anything that doesn't grab me with an existing franchise I care about or a concept I am very interested by I don't get excited for until the probably last month or so of hype

Dead Island: Riptide. The original Dead Island was an amazing game and things can surely only get better, especially with (rumoured) changing weather and day/night cycles.

There aren't many games that I'm psyched for, but I know that if the PS4 or new Xbox get released next year there's bound to be something that'll blow me away.

I'm also looking forward to something new on the Wii U. So far we don't know anything outside of the launch window, so I'm hoping that Nintendo have something actually lined up. Part of me doubts they will, but we'll see.

The Psychoaster said:
Dead Island: Riptide. The original Dead Island was an amazing game and things can surely only get better, especially with (rumoured) changing weather and day/night cycles.

I thought Dead Island was the worst RPG I've ever played, and I got it for free. The greatest thing was the teaser trailer haha.

LiamC said:
The Psychoaster said:

I thought Dead Island was the worst RPG I've ever played, and I got it for free. The greatest thing was the teaser trailer haha.

I loved it, thought it was a well structured and well executed game. There perhaps needed to be a bit more character development but the free roam element of the game was great and the island was huge. They've done another teaser trailer for the upcoming game as well, similar to the last one :)

I also thought dead island looked terrible... It's on sale for £6 on steam at the moment... Maybe that's still to much for it!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk, please excuse any ridiculous mistakes!

Oh I forgot about "a machine for pigs" or whatever it was called. Amnesia is one of the most atmospheric games out there, and was indie dev'd its quite the inspirational game! :D

Fredward said:
I also thought dead island looked terrible... It's on sale for £6 on steam at the moment... Maybe that's still to much for it!

Take a punt...you won't regret it! ;)