• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Multilevel park

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
Before everyone jumps on the custom content band wagon, i started this park before i could get some. Basically, i have multiple rides which span the height range of a park, for example i have an air powered coaster on the ground and a Floorless coaster as high as it is possible to get a station. I will get some pictures and post them tonight....

EDIT: PICTURES!!

t5409f.jpg

ivd2rt.jpg

Hey there,

It would be great if you could post some pictures in your first post as people are unlikely to comment if you don't and it'll save you double-posting.

Other than that, sounds like an unsual theory. :)

NastyPasty said:
Hey there,

It would be great if you could post some pictures in your first post as people are unlikely to comment if you don't and it'll save you double-posting.

Other than that, sounds like an unsual theory. :)

will get a few more pictures next time i am on, couple of taster shots on original post

It pays to wait till you have something more substantial to post. RCT is a visual medium. ;)
Interesting concept though.

DiogoJ42 said:
It pays to wait till you have something more substantial to post. RCT is a visual medium. ;)
Interesting concept though.

I did have the pictures ready, more the fact that tinypic which i use to covert them was playing me up again.

Edit: More Pictures.

rkqzjt.jpg

2nhlq89.jpg

ajkmet.jpg

2hyhzqs.jpg

2re2p77.jpg

LOL!!

I would NOT want to be head of maintenance at that park! Also, I have vertigo, which means I hate queuing at heights for rides.

Aside from that, PLEASE BUILD THIS ;D

Also: It looks like you could High 5 people on other coasters - a world's first surely?

TheMan said:
LOL!!

I would NOT want to be head of maintenance at that park! Also, I have vertigo, which means I hate queuing at heights for rides.

Aside from that, PLEASE BUILD THIS ;D

Also: It looks like you could High 5 people on other coasters - a world's first surely?

well this post just made my day, also The man, i've decided to hire you as the head of matinence xD But seriously, i'm glad you like it, one of my favourtie parks, shows what you can do without custom content.

If you are serious about this park, you will need to work on asthetics.

Such things you could do could be to add some hills under the park, put in some foilage & trees, then add some scenery pieces.

Making the coasters different colours would help too, as then distinguishing them would be easier.

However, if your making a joke park, just do what ever you like!

:)

Blizzard said:
If you are serious about this park, you will need to work on asthetics.

Such things you could do could be to add some hills under the park, put in some foilage & trees, then add some scenery pieces.

Making the coasters different colours would help too, as then distinguishing them would be easier.

However, if your making a joke park, just do what ever you like!

:)

This is not serious, just me having a bit of an experiment with the game, i wanted to create a park which was suitable for the elevator transport.

Elevator transport can be used in many places in a normal RCT park. Say you have terrain higher than the terrain below it, you can use an elevator to transport peeps up the cliff, saving them taking a winding path up it.

You can also use them for observation towers, buildings & taking peeps underground. They have many uses!

;)

Blizzard said:
Elevator transport can be used in many places in a normal RCT park. Say you have terrain higher than the terrain below it, you can use an elevator to transport peeps up the cliff, saving them taking a winding path up it.

You can also use them for observation towers, buildings & taking peeps underground. They have many uses!

;)

I used elevators when I made an underground transport system to great effect!