• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Music Snobbery?

In the case of One Direction I think they rely on their label to do everything for them. They are very unlikely to leave that.

...and music at 2am in a club always sounds better than it really is. :p

To be fair, on their latest album, a few of the songs are written (or partially written, I'm not sure) by members of One Direction.

James said:
In the case of One Direction I think they rely on their label to do everything for them. They are very unlikely to leave that.

...and music at 2am in a club always sounds better than it really is. :p
Indeed. Between 1am and 4am I become convinced the best song ever written is Starships by nicky Minage.

It's not so much a hangover I have the next day so much as feelings of shame.
Nick said:
To be fair, on their latest album, a few of the songs are written (or partially written, I'm not sure) by members of One Direction.
They have no full credits, but there's only one song on it that doesn't have at least one of them sharing writing credits.

Been watching video's of a guy known as "Todd In The Shadows" who reviews Pop music mostly criticising it for it's lack of creativity and substance. Rather funny and witty. Can be found Here.