• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

My big park

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
My first RCT3 park i created that i have been filling up with rides and what not, below are some shots of the park

25yw4go.jpg

The Coaster designed/ built by my little brother "barrel roll" viewed from the park railway, the observation tower is also in view.

307no8o.jpg

me using the beach buggy to get this shot of the park

vi1cpj.jpg

a shot of one of the animal enclosures in the park

35mfz3n.jpg

finally, a picture of the inverted coaster in the park with it dual helix's

The park could do with a general tidy up and some custom supports but it is a start.

Poison Tom 96 said:
The park could do with a general tidy up and some custom supports but it is a start.

I don't use custom stuff in my parks, simply because it causes me too much trouble.

mrbrightside said:
Those helixes would probably kill you xD

that's an inverted coaster, i made an extended coaster that looked exactly like that, flip you over and then go up and down a helix...

If Nemmy's one layer Helix is very foceful. Then those helixes will kill you xD

Half my rides will kill you, i built a standup coaster in a sandbox no height limit or speed limit on chain lifts so 25mph chain lift before a drop and 9 loop de loops, and at one point, up a hill, brakes down to 20mph before descending by corkscrews into half loops.

Ok, we just wanted to know if you wanted to make this park realistic as possible, thats why we are giving you this constructive critism. If you said in your OP: "This park is just for fun" then we would have understood! :p

hobohippie95 said:
Half my rides will kill you,

Thats pleasant! :p

cool_boy_jon said:
Ok, we just wanted to know if you wanted to make this park realistic as possible, thats why we are giving you this constructive critism. If you said in your OP: "This park is just for fun" then we would have understood! :p

hobohippie95 said:

why can't we kill peeps on rides?

hobohippie95 said:
cool_boy_jon said:

hobohippie95 said:

As (although it's hard to believe), us enthusiasts have souls.

Stelios said:
hobohippie95 said:
cool_boy_jon said:

hobohippie95 said:

As (although it's hard to believe), us enthusiasts have souls.
it would make it more exciting, for instance who doesn't want to be suspended upside down and go around some helix's being held in by a lap restraint.

Well, there's a lot of advice I could give if this was to be a more realistic park, but it's always nice to have a play around with the more comical aspects of the game. ;)

NastyPasty said:
Well, there's a lot of advice I could give if this was to be a more realistic park, but it's always nice to have a play around with the more comical aspects of the game. ;)

Yes quite a few of my parks are, although i made a version of wipeout from pleasurewood hills using the basic stuff.