• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis 3D Printed Model

Ah yes it looks like I have been rumbled!

I put the video on YouTube to show Alton Towers and John Wardley with a view to featuring at the relaunch next year which is why I had not posted it here yet. I should have set the video to private!

Oh well, here it is! Enjoy!
Oh bugger. Sorry, now I feel really bad for posting the link!

If anyone wants to see the model in all it's full glory, the track will be going on the 10th but not staying, only the model will be staying and being put on display

Just a quick update. The model is now at Alton Towers and will be featured in the new Nemesis shop for the first few weeks of the season!

Unfortunately the new shop is not ready to be handed over to the retail department until Thursday at the earliest so I didn't get to oversee the positioning of the model into its final resting place. Also I was not quick enough to purchase a ticket for opening day so I will not get to see it in person either which totally sucks lol

Anyways I assume a fair few of you will be there so it would really help to know that the model is ok. If any of you guys get a chance to take a look at it, could I ask you to take a photo and send it to me with any obvious defects/damage that might have arisen from transporting from reception? Then I can swoop in and sort it when I finally get through the turnstiles at some point in the future.

Alex

Have you tried leaning in the AT PR department for at least a visual of it on Thursday, with possible access on Saturday or even Friday to fix any issues?

Have you tried leaning in the AT PR department for at least a visual of it on Thursday, with possible access on Saturday or even Friday to fix any issues?
I've been dealing with the retail manager but I got the impression that he has other problems to solve with the contractors wanting to hand over the shop to him at 8am on Saturday lol.

I sent an email today but oh well if not

WOW !! very impressive !!

I would love to print one of these myself, are the files going to be made available ?
Wouldn't even mind purchasing them :)

UPDATE!
I'm not sure if this is from the OP or not but I managed to find the files on Etsy ...
just search for

Digital CAD Files for 3D Printable Roller Coaster Train - Inverted Inspired Styling

Last edited:
Just a quick update. The model is now at Alton Towers and will be featured in the new Nemesis shop for the first few weeks of the season!

Unfortunately the new shop is not ready to be handed over to the retail department until Thursday at the earliest so I didn't get to oversee the positioning of the model into its final resting place. Also I was not quick enough to purchase a ticket for opening day so I will not get to see it in person either which totally sucks lol

Anyways I assume a fair few of you will be there so it would really help to know that the model is ok. If any of you guys get a chance to take a look at it, could I ask you to take a photo and send it to me with any obvious defects/damage that might have arisen from transporting from reception? Then I can swoop in and sort it when I finally get through the turnstiles at some point in the future.

Alex

You get a glimpse of it at 35:46 of Theme Park Worldwide’s Nemesis opening day vlog and it looks ace. Looking forward to seeing it at some point in the near future.