• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Bus

TroySmith1

TS Member
8cc5c08cf60c6fb11d08310ba900ef7a.jpg

Hi I stumbled across this picture online and was wondering if anyone could help me understand, what this bus was used for and what year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I really like the theming, shame they got rid of it. Where do these things go?

It served food.
But then at some point the Nemesis shop closed down and the food moved to there (used to do a great doner chicken kebab).
Then that kiosk was rebuilt into fish and chips. That had a fire. Now its the coffee lounge.

No idea what happened to the bus. But my guess the changes were made to move food service to a larger building when they felt Nemesis didn't need a shop anymore. Was probably about the time Air opened.

That makes complete sense now, they should of chucked a load of vines on it and stuck it in dark forest. Actually was Ug Land then, perfectly capable of high budget theming back then.

It served food.
But then at some point the Nemesis shop closed down and the food moved to there (used to do a great doner chicken kebab).
Then that kiosk was rebuilt into fish and chips. That had a fire. Now its the coffee lounge.

No idea what happened to the bus. But my guess the changes were made to move food service to a larger building when they felt Nemesis didn't need a shop anymore. Was probably about the time Air opened.
The two Nemesis Noshs overlapped - I think the Nemesis Shop closed at the end of 2001 (replaced by the larger Air Shop) and became Nemesis Nosh [2]. The bus then collapsed as @AT86 suggested a few years later.

Christ that site is still online…. Why!
I think they’ve had some sort of cyber attack, or at very least someone who didn’t originally run the site being given access to it, within the last few years, as there’s some very suspect material on the homepage now… the last news article posted (in 2019, which was the first since 2014) was a big tirade about how credit cards were the “work of the devil” and how you should always pay with cash, and some of the “Trip Tips” have been edited to say rather lewd things…

I think they’ve had some sort of cyber attack, or at very least someone who didn’t originally run the site being given access to it, within the last few years, as there’s some very suspect material on the homepage now… the last news article posted (in 2019, which was the first since 2014) was a big tirade about how credit cards were the “work of the devil” and how you should always pay with cash, and some of the “Trip Tips” have been edited to say rather lewd things…
Shame as it was a great little site

Where was this located? Where the chip shop used to be?

Yes, it was the Nemesis shop, then converted into a counter service food location once Air opened and was then replaced with the chip shop before it became the Coffee Lounge.