• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Towers’ marketing has worked very well; even down here in the South West, a great number of people seem to know that Nemesis is closing!

And without fail, they always seem surprised when I tell them that it’s being retracked… Towers’ method is clearly working very well in drumming up hype!

I don’t necessarily agree with how they’ve gone about it, but it has clearly worked in their favour so credit where credits due.

Only scant mention of Nemesis closing up here, only a handful of people I know seem to know it's closing never mind a retrack.

Just market it as Nemesis is going for independence and Krankie wouldn't shut up about it then
Knowing Killer Krankie herself and how the SNP gestapo media seem always on top for everything, she'd likely want to sue Merlin for using Nemesis as making a harmless joke about Independence, even if much of the Scottish population would actually find the funny side in it.

Seriously, you can see why my idea of a year wide campaign of Nemesis going on a rampage around the country next year destroying cities is tempting...having Nemesis devour Krankie and Co would be funny as hell, everyone makes similar jokes about those in Westminster then why not? 👹

Mind you, Nemesis won't find her tasty being tasting very bitter and fried Mars bar flavoured...

No tangible source for this, but word on the grapevine is that track fabrication for Nemesis is almost complete at the Claremont fabrication plant in the USA. If true, I would expect track to start arriving early next year. Maybe earlier depending on shipping times.

No tangible source for this, but word on the grapevine is that track fabrication for Nemesis is almost complete at the Claremont fabrication plant in the USA. If true, I would expect track to start arriving early next year. Maybe earlier depending on shipping times.
Huh? Not built in Switzerland then unless I have been living under a rock and something has changed?

B&M track has been manufactured by Claremount Steel Fabricators in the US for years now, think B&M were extremely impressed by the quality of the track or something. B&M's offices are in Switzerland though.
Shows you much I have been living under a rock.

Still, exciting all the same.

It does say on Twitter that winners have been contacted to be fair, so I think the winners will know now

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.