• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Lads and Lassies, are we sure this is the actual Nemesis track or mistaken identity? I'm too drunk right now to work out if I'm actually seeing new track or if this is a mirage.
Well, the truth is, no one knows yet. I've got a feeling it is, but we'll find out eventually.

As has been said, it's almost certainly the final coat as you can see the grey primer on the ends. Time will tell though.
Correct. . .

I was going to say it's definitely not just an undercoat or it would match the ends.

Mating surfaces don't receive coatings like the exposed surfaces do, it can cause issues over time.
(Next time anyone has an alloy off on their car look at where they bolt to the hub, it will be raw alloy)

The person who took the photos also did a video, and the track’s shipping label in that area has IC-DR on it… it’s Nemesis, folks!

(Well, it technically says IC-Dr, but that’s close enough to assume that it’s the Nemesis retrack rather than an unknown new ride…)

Photo Source: https://coasterforce.com/forums/attachments/111518cf-e918-4e1c-b5d0-a7ada2fde9d0-jpeg.22481/
Video Source:

Wow, this is confirmation then! I am honestly very disappointed but hopefully I can get used to it.

Black track and possibly supports too, well Towers...
Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF

What a crap way to begin the year on. How worse can they make it other than making the station purple?

Black track is admittedly an interesting and surprising choice, but it could look quite stylish once it’s up, even if I’ll digress that Nemesis having any track colour besides the white/earthy tone of the last 28 years is a strange thought…

Also, wouldn’t black track technically fit the “Nemesis lore” quite well depending on which interpretation of it Towers uses? One version of it had the track being the steel pinning down the monster… so wouldn’t black track be quite fitting, if that were to be the case?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.