• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

Why would you get rid of the front queue on a B&M invert now there's going to be people like me constantly trying to blag it asking staff instead of just waiting the extra bit of time.

Either way incredible work I'd say the removal of the front row queue is the only negative I've seen so far.
Yep, sound track is a bit meh but apart from that they have done a fantastic job of this. Every detail is phenomenal.

Yep, sound track is a bit meh but apart from that they have done a fantastic job of this. Every detail is phenomenal.

I like the soundtrack but from what I’ve heard it seems like there is a lot less of the original score and much more ambient sounds, which is sort of disappointing. All looks good though and probably serves as a reminder for next time, not to pre-judge based on drone shots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I haven't ridden it or seen it in person (and probably won't for a long time because I'm broke) but wow. From what I've been seeing online it looks like such an improvement on the original. I bet everyone in 2022 saying that it's perfect as it is and it doesn't need anything changed/added feels very silly now. Hats off to Bianca Sammut, she's really taking the park's attractions in such a great direction. Now I'm excited to see what Project Horizon has in store!

I haven't ridden it or seen it in person (and probably won't for a long time because I'm broke) but wow. From what I've been seeing online it looks like such an improvement on the original. I bet everyone in 2022 saying that it's perfect as it is and it doesn't need anything changed/added feels very silly now. Hats off to Bianca Sammut, she's really taking the park's attractions in such a great direction. Now I'm excited to see what Project Horizon has in store!

The ride retheme would have had almost nothing to do with Bianca, it was all planned before she started, John Burton and others at Merlin Magic Making are more responsible. Bianca could be credited with operations like getting everyone into the park quickly and maybe some of the retail and food decisions though.

The ride retheme would have had almost nothing to do with Bianca, it was all planned before she started, John Burton and others at Merlin Magic Making are more responsible. Bianca could be credited with operations like getting everyone into the park quickly and maybe some of the retail and food decisions though.
Yeah actually you're right Either way, whoever is pulling the strings is doing something right.