• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

100%. Same with anything else you notice in the first few weeks of the season.

We're all guilty of tunnel vision when we're making or doing something, it's only when other people bring things to your attention that you've not noticed that you can do something about them.

I will 100% be feeding this back, don't worry. It's a new system as previously all RAP was via the exit, so there's bound to be teething problems and things they didn't anticipate.

Getting this back on topic a bit (apologies for the tangent!) I feel like this is going to be one of those rides where you notice little bits of theming each time you ride. On our second ride, before I had to stow my glasses, I was admiring all the veins above the loading bays, and spotted the row numbers entwined in it - very cool! I love the way the lighting interacts with the soundtrack as well.

Just back home, great day, I've posted some photos on my Twitter/X - https://twitter.com/tom_taylor

Towers did a great job today, The new additional RAP Queue seems to go down quicker and I think its a fairer system now for everyone who uses the RAP, although the ramp for wheelchair users was a tad slippy due to the rain.

Some seat restraints were struggling to lock in without the computer going nuts on Car 1, although this could have been due to the rain?

Only rough part of the new track really was the last turn, probably some paint needs to wear off the new track, apart from that it was great to be back on Nemesis with new and improved DNA!

It's only going to get better now as the weeks and months go by!

Roll on Hex!

I haven’t seen anyone say yet, but can we just appreciate the eye being a dome rather than a flat screen! It gives it great depth and detail from different angles. Very well done by MMM.

Jealous of everyone on park today, atmosphere must have been amazing!

Observing from a distance my only complaint would be that the gun theming looks cheap/naff.

I like what they’ve done in creating a coherently themed area, and with a new flat in 2025 (and I hope we see a Galactica retheme) the area will get even better. It feels like a step forwards and I hope they continue to go the way of creating properly themed areas again.

Edit: Also, permanent lighting!! 😍

Walked past the ride first thing but wanted to do it at night for my first ride, like the last one at fireworks.

Spent hundreds on the visit, currently at ATH trying to enjoy it and not be seething.

Got in the queue at 6:30, told at 7:45 ish we had to leave the queue as the ride was closed. (Despite my better judgement) Absolutely soaking wet, freezing cold.

Only to find out the ride was not in fact closed and went on to run anyway. Shocking communication from that particular member of staff who had someone else with them. And mixed messages coming from the station as well, told the ride was ceased operation and it was temporary.

To take as long as they did to fix what was I assume was an overspeed, was poor. Especially for it to lead to a evac. But operations for most of the time now seem slow, the place still really lacks capacity in volume of overall rides & rides with high capacity.

Probably won’t get a night ride in until the annual fireworks visit. Got half a day tomorrow to try and get a morning ride in.

Nevertheless the parts of queue I did see, and the area theming looks great, although clearly unfinished in parts. I just worry it all seems like it could wear heavily in the future.

Really disappointing, all thing’s considered

Managed to get 2 rides in today - 1 on row 4, 1 on row 7. Still definitely a back row ride for me - it actually seemed more forceful in more places, but I don't know if that's because it's the start of season and I'm getting my ride legs back.

Immense. They've done an amazing job, particularly in the station.

I'm a RAP user and am going to feed back about the ambulant/non-ambulant situation - I'm visually impaired and a white cane user, stairs can be tricky, particularly if there's no contrast/edge markings etc. The ambulant queue takes you up a set of stairs with no handrails, no edge markings. Not too bad in daylight but in the dark that's going to be completely inaccessible, certainly to me. Ambulant doesn't necessarily mean can do stairs just like non-ambulant doesn't always mean wheelchair user.

Also, on a trivial note, I'm gutted it means I lose back row riding - there are VERY few good points about having a disability, that was definitely one!

ANYWAY, I'll get off that soap box and just say: my heart is happy, my favourite coaster in the UK is back with a bang, and I look forward to many more rides this season.
Worried to read there’s no handrail as an ambulant disabled person, I can do stairs but feel so much safer if there’s a handrail, particularly going downwards.

My opinion and review of Nemmy Rebo! (Please note this is my personal opinion and I urge you to go and visit and make your own mind up!)
So I was actually really surprised how busy it was so early on- reminded me of the old ERT days and showed that the park can gets in act together before 10am!
Forbidden Valley changes - new entrance archway was a nice touch (especially at night!) and the staff standing on this was a great touch. The helicopter looked better in person tbh and they’ve added tentacles to the stones. Roaming actors all day were great fun to interact with- I don’t know if they were there just for the big day or will be a more permanent fixture!
The Queue- one of my biggest issues with the new themeing is some of the stuff in the queueline- the new route of the queueline (up the top and round the back of the ride) is fine but some of the themeing doesn’t look great in my opinion. The landscaping work they’ve done is incredible- they’ve definitely taken out lots of trees and flattened it off a bit- a big job! The random pieces of track literally look like spares lying around (as I joked they can be used in case it breaks!). The gun looks a little bit like it’s been made out of playmobil - very boxy and not many textures - would’ve preferred even just some metal placed on it. The shipping container with the track in looks literally like someone’s plonked some track in the front of shipping container and then filled it with some ikea drawers and some bits of old computer left around. I think one of the main issues with the queueline now is it looks very bare and new- I’m hoping over time they add in some more themeing pieces. They still haven’t really finished the bit where they changed the car park layout. The soundtrack sounds great in the orchestrated bits but as others has said feels more like an ambience at certain times. Also parts of it sound very similar to the Alty mans soundtrack as well. I can imagine though they could if they liked changed the cutting of the sections of the soundtrack.

However.. the actual monster structure and parts around the ride look incredibly! The animatronic eye is great and the domed screen looks amazing! I’m hoping as well considering it’s not that sizeable of a screen, it will be easier to maintain.
Station lighting is lovely and really fits in with the idea that the trains are nemesis’ organs going out the body of the monster.
The ride is incredibly smooth- I was bracing before the last inversion as that used to be a real head banger but was very smooth! Looks slower when watching it going around but doesn’t feel slow when on the ride! Still feels intense and packs a punch!
Didn’t bother queueing for the shop as a 2hr queue to buy something to me seemed excessive but looked good from the outside!
Overall- queueline themeing slightly disappointing but actual ride a real treat! It’s just amazing to have this rides life extended for at least another 20 years! NEMESISSSSSS

Walked past the ride first thing but wanted to do it at night for my first ride, like the last one at fireworks.

Spent hundreds on the visit, currently at ATH trying to enjoy it and not be seething.

Got in the queue at 6:30, told at 7:45 ish we had to leave the queue as the ride was closed. (Despite my better judgement) Absolutely soaking wet, freezing cold.

Only to find out the ride was not in fact closed and went on to run anyway. Shocking communication from that particular member of staff who had someone else with them. And mixed messages coming from the station as well, told the ride was ceased operation and it was temporary.

To take as long as they did to fix what was I assume was an overspeed, was poor. Especially for it to lead to a evac. But operations for most of the time now seem slow, the place still really lacks capacity in volume of overall rides & rides with high capacity.

Probably won’t get a night ride in until the annual fireworks visit. Got half a day tomorrow to try and get a morning ride in.

Nevertheless the parts of queue I did see, and the area theming looks great, although clearly unfinished in parts. I just worry it all seems like it could wear heavily in the future.

Really disappointing, all thing’s considered
In the same boat as you, after they kicked everyone out of the queue I saw the train stuck on the lift hill made it back safely. Did they let anyone back on? This was after 8pm at this point.