• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

Yes. Wicker man Th13teen on 2/3 Smiler on 3/4 Oblivion on 1 station Galactica on 1 station Rita on 1/2 and Nemesis on 1/2 every big coaster is on reduced capacity. It may be a weekday but operations at Towers aren’t what they used to be and they’re arguably shown up these days by Thorpe who even on quiet days have everything on max ops
Wickerman was being ran very well despite being on 2 trains and Nemesis went up to two trains by 12, so it made the queue a lot more manageable, was awful waiting in it until they added that second train. Oblivion was a bit of a farce today, fancied a re ride but sitting on that brake run again made me think otherwise. Didn’t venture into dark forest today, and Curse seemed to be closed most of if not all the day which was a shame. Fair few school trips today it seemed

But to get back on topic of Nemesis, it was fantastic. Had a second ride on the new back row (4) and it was great, still concerning about this rattle as it’s quite noticeable.

I do that too, but I reccomend single ride queue for the smiler, there was no one in it one day and got to 5 back to back rides in like 30 mins (had to sit down for a while after)

the rattle was worse at the rear of the train, I wonder if they are trying to reduce it and stop people from sitting near the back, but I also think it has some seat sensor issues so could be that.

Fully aware. We did single riders on Smiler's opening day in 15 mins. Then others started to latch on to it. Hahahaha.

I used it all the time. I'd never wait 90mins+ for it. I enjoy it but that not much.

By the time I got in the RAP queue, which was very short thankfully, Nemesis went on what felt like an hour long temporary delay. Still got on it and it's still a great ride. Very rattling though but pretty much the exact same ride experience

I don't suppose there's a lovely, wonderful person going to the park that would do me a favour a pick up a couple of small things from the Bunker? (Pin & Magnets, not asking for a £100 bolt, don't worry :laughing: )
Reimbursed for cost and p&p of course!
My constant vigil of the online store is proving fruitless...

Just a few quick things to try and keep things tidy and discussion constructive in this topic:
  • Now the ride is open, please keep discussion about short occasions of downtime or queue times over to the dedicated topics rather than in here
  • Discussion about official events planned by the park to commemorate the ride's 30th birthday is fine within this topic
  • For unofficial events, we have a Trip Reports and Plans section where you can discuss your plans to attend or post your trip review afterwards
Thanks all :)

I don't suppose there's a lovely, wonderful person going to the park that would do me a favour a pick up a couple of small things from the Bunker? (Pin & Magnets, not asking for a £100 bolt, don't worry :laughing: )
Reimbursed for cost and p&p of course!
My constant vigil of the online store is proving fruitless...

I’m going on Saturday and will be with family so can’t guarantee I’ll have an opportunity but if nobody else has by then I’ll try.

Was at towers yesterday the ‘rattle’ on the final turn I feel is under selling.

My first ride was on 3rd train of the day and it felt Ok I would have described that as a rattle. Did another ride about 1:30ish and that final turn was shaking it wasn’t comfortable at all.

Having not experienced the ride yet the rattle sounds like it occurs where old track meets new (the final corner and the lift) or am I completely misreading this?
Just wondering if it's caused by the diameter of the old rails (which must be worn after 30 years of use) being slightly less, and not as tight a fit.

Otherwise it seems unusual that this seems to occur at the slower parts of the ride.

Having not experienced the ride yet the rattle sounds like it occurs where old track meets new (the final corner and the lift) or am I completely misreading this?
Just wondering if it's caused by the diameter of the old rails (which must be worn after 30 years of use) being slightly less, and not as tight a fit.

Otherwise it seems unusual that this seems to occur at the slower parts of the ride.
It’s before it gets to the old track the whole of the last corner is the worst part