• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

I don't think it was unreliable per se.

It wasn't really one of those rides that would frequently go up and down during the course of a day. It was more like Hex - pretty reliable most of the time, but when it went down, it tended to be down for a long time. i.e. days/weeks (certainly during its final seasons)

Huh...must have spent all the budget for the season for both Alton Manor and Sub Terra and they could only do this as they had no other choice? Maybe it is temporary until they get a permanent replacement when Nemesis reopens next year?

Actually, what happened to the original Sub Terra sign? Is is lying round somewhere backstage and could they done something with it?

Just seen a comment of someone online thinking the fact the entrance sign is 2D means Sub-Terra will close at the end of 2023. Which is a bit ridiculous imo. And a stretch. I know I've just said the sign looks temporary looking but I just meant the sign, not the whole ride :sweatsmile:

It is probably temporary when you look at the other entrances/signs at the park even curse, another dark ride, has a nice entrance/sign.