• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

The ride staff have been signed off on it to run so it could potentially open tomorrow. Not that it will. But you never know :D
Source?

Anyway looking at how the Social Media team are recently saying 'It is not part of this year's lineup' which is what was said in regards to Hex towards the end of 2016. I think there is a high chance of this opening 2018. :)

Ride host friends working on park this year :)

North Park staff haven't heard anything about Sub-Terra re-opening so soon, not sure if the ride has even been signed off by Health & Safety to open. I'll remain reserved on this until I see proof though.

Last edited:
Anyway looking at how the Social Media team are recently saying 'It is not part of this year's lineup' which is what was said in regards to Hex towards the end of 2016. I think there is a high chance of this opening 2018. :)

I really wouldn't read anything into that. I doubt that Towers management have even decided whether or not it will re-open next year yet, they may not have even been given their operating budget by Merlin. So there is no chance that the social media staff will know whether it is going to be open or not in 2018.

:)

I would imagine it will open next year - to big an investment not to ever open again. In addition the extra guests sw8 will bring it would make sense

Well I'm visiting soon and will be sad not to go on this. You've mentioned possible opening over scarefest? I have a massive weekend booked for scare fest and would be loathed to not experience it once more (after last riding opening weekend) what are chances of it operating?

My comment was more aimed at the fact they read and probably would like me to betray my source

If it does work why not open it for scarefeast as scare attraction would it be worth £5 a go? That would pay for extra staff etc?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I am not sure what maintenance has been done to the ride since it closed. I don't even know if it has an ADIPS cert? It would seem odd that they would have done a full winter programme on it for it not to run.

If it does work why not open it for scarefeast as scare attraction would it be worth £5 a go? That would pay for extra staff etc?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

No, we shouldn't have to pay in addition to the entrance fee to go on a ride, don't give them ideas ;) If they are going to ever open it again, I'm sure they will have it all up and running again in due course

The scare mazes are a secondary and tempoary attraction brought in specifically for the event. On the other hand, Sub terra is a permanent attraction originally intended as part of the ride line up despite currently being SBNO. If they start charging for rides, then you could end up down the slippery slope of charging for rides in addition to the entrance and car park fee.