• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

Fairly confident that the story will be changing if it does re-open.

My guess is the Nemesis theme will update a bit to tie in with whatever story they’re going to continue with to explain its absence for the next 18 months and Sub Terra will change to tie in with that.

Will be interesting to see how they do it as whatever it is will need to make sense for the next however long they have the ride for (assuming it isn’t just a 1 year thing) so they presumably can’t just make it tie in with the current Phalanx stuff?

I guess in the grand scheme of things, a pre-show video does not cost a whole lot of money so that may not be an issue.

Watching the Nemesis closing video again, anyone noticed that the secret area of where the interview is taking place is some down underground with many stairs leading downwards?

If that is not a hint of something to do with Sub Terra then I have no clue what is.

Think this is a bit of a stretch personally, just looks like a typical sky scraper head quarters of a secret organisation, like on Final Fantasy 7.

I believe that it may become a year round scare maze
I think this is unlikely considering the amount of staffing needed for a year-round scare maze. Saw Alive at Thorpe was at one point a year round scare maze, but that didn't work out because of the same reason, that there weren't enough staff.

Well we know it's not being used for the Nemesis offices now (I believe it was suggested multiple times on here) as the Nemesis offices have been seen on some of car parks (I think?)

Oh come on, it was me keeping that dead horse flogged!
It's the refreshment rooms, toilets and first aid room for the workers, not the offices.
Honest, the hotel check in girl, that Molly Wotsit, she told some random on twitter when the can of wd40 was first spotted.

Oh come on, it was me keeping that dead horse flogged!
It's the refreshment rooms, toilets and first aid room for the workers, not the offices.
Honest, the hotel check in girl, that Molly Wotsit, she told some random on twitter when the can of wd40 was first spotted.
Does she know the colour of Nemesis though? Does she qualify as one of these "people in the know" we keep hearing about?

I'm starting to think you're one of these people who can't accept "facts" when they're being presented to them Rob. I mean, you've been presented with social media posts from random people, numbers on posters and quality images of well known spray lubricant cans. I don't know what more solid evidence you need pal?

Well we know it's not being used for the Nemesis offices now (I believe it was suggested multiple times on here) as the Nemesis offices have been seen on some of car parks (I think?)

I saw some cabins being delivered to the staff car park on the Monday after fireworks. Why would you convert a dark ride for such cost when you can sling some site offices in with no effort.

Feel a bit for the people pining for this ride... Then again they're probably the same people that think Thirteen is a good ride.

You can add pre shows, remove and add staff, add WD40 smell pods but the fact remains this always was a lacklustre ride experience.

Feel a bit for the people pining for this ride... Then again they're probably the same people that think Thirteen is a good ride.

You can add pre shows, remove and add staff, add WD40 smell pods but the fact remains this always was a lacklustre ride experience.

All the same it was an enjoyable “experience” and truly scared the hell out of some people. I think it’s one of the only rides where I’ve sat on the drop tower section and seen sheer fear on people’s faces particularly when the back pokers activated. Also the exit lift caused a lot of panic particularly in those who don’t like the things anyway!

It was the end bit which let it down really and needed a lot more thought put into it.

But yeah as a “ride” it wasn’t great - definitely a do it once attraction.

I’ve sat on the drop tower section and seen sheer fear on people’s faces particularly when the back pokers activated.
I just find back pokers annoying.

Rumour has it from "people in the know" that in the new NST the back pokers will be replaced with a spray in the face of aerosol oil. The can itself will be black and red in colour, as detailed in the RAD code numbers from the barcode of a packet of 20 Lambert and Butler's that a construction worker was seen smoking behind the Duel toilets whilst flirting with a Splash Landings hotel receptionist.

You heard it here first folks!

Yes, God help those people who express a preference for Thirteen...obvious candidates for involuntary euthanasia due to their inability to assess true coaster quality.
Every opinion is sacred, even those of family coaster fans.