• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

So I'm curious: if you were able to purchase a piece of track, would you actually have anywhere to put it?!
I was more thinking about small pieces cut from track sections, (a bit like offcuts of wood from Wicker Man). There's no way I'd be able to bring a full track section home lol.
Wonder if they would strip the trains and sell parts from them if new trains are being ordered?

I have a small section of Mouse. It's just scrap and I imagine it more than returns the cost of someone cutting sections up

I thought that earlier that it did look like the building but thought it was perhaps just a coincedence

It's only half an hour now until the "investigation" begins... big announcement, here we come!

This is me expecting either a happy surprise or some serious meltdown on TS if the announcements are not what we think.
Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

Apparently the Phalanx's announcement is at 7:30pm rather than 7pm.

I wonder what it'll be? I'm not personally convinced that they're simply going to announce Nemesis' return in 2024, because they've been quite open about the fact that it's returning in 2024 in all of the press releases and interviews.

I'm thinking that it'll have something to do with Sub-Terra myself...
EDIT: The "investigation" apparently starts at 7pm, but the announcement is at 7:30pm...

Apparently the Phalanx's announcement is at 7:30pm rather than 7pm.

I wonder what it'll be? I'm not personally convinced that they're simply going to announce Nemesis' return in 2024, because they've been quite open about the fact that it's returning in 2024 in all of the press releases and interviews.

I'm thinking that it'll have something to do with Sub-Terra myself...
EDIT: The "investigation" apparently starts at 7pm, but the announcement is at 7:30pm...
I think the announcement from The Phalanx is on the lawns directly after the Fireworks, but something will be happening down at Nemesis in the next 5 minutes is how I've read it.