• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

We were told to 'watch this space' by the staff member at the entrance of the observation platform yesterday when we noted that there wasn't much to see from the observation platform yet, not too sure if he was referencing the fact that it looks as though the over bank is presumably next to be installed or that NST will be reopened imminently - he did spot us looking over at the work being done on the NST pre-show too...

I have it on good authority the ride will open within the next 10 days. My employer has just finished commissioning on the job and a member of the site team has been told now it's just days. Apparently waiting for final h&s certificates.

Will probably be shot down but as you will note earlier in the thread I have mentioned work links before.
Have you heard anything else just out of curiosity?

I think the red lights were installed yesterday by the looks of Shawns latest video? Has the pre show space been cleared? Hard to tell from that

Staff were clearing the bottom of the queue line 2 days ago I think, saw from someone’s video from the observation platform.

Looked like they were doing the *exciting* stuff such as sweeping leaves and weeding

Pretty confident (based on nothing btw) the name is still Nemesis Sub-Terra. Feel free to quote me if I’m wrong 😂

I only think this because even if there is a storyline change (not convinced there will be) the name would still make sense - ie, Nemesis, the ride it is based around, and Sub-Terra meaning subterranean, ie, underground.