• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

We've got to be incredibly close now! You'd imagine the next piece of information will contain a date we can visit the egg; aka an opening date

We've got to be incredibly close now! You'd imagine the next piece of information will contain a date we can visit the egg; aka an opening date
School holidays start in 3 weeks time. I reckon that would be the date they will aim for, possibly in the week before that to get all the vloggers out of the way for the main public

Going on the 21st, would like it to be before then as I won't be back until late September. That aside, I think they should aim for some point in the next 10 days whilst it's still relatively off peak, so any issues could be ironed out

PAT_20230509_GEN_Nemesis_WhistleBlowersRevealed+NEW+HEADER.jpg

When I copied and pasted this into a URL bar, I found that the file called

Would seem this logo is of the Nemesis Whistle Blowers!

I think the date on the image is for the website when it updates. Seems like emails earlier than website sometimes

I’m in two minds I would say the weekend, but I think there’s much more of the story to progress.

There’s two ways which it could go:

It says they need to find out more, I don’t think they will in 4 days and then you’d be looking to the end of the month for opening. Once she’s found out more ect.

However I could imagine the ride opening with little notice and the phalanx opening sub terra to tell you more about the egg. So the whistleblower can’t warn you before you go in. At which point I don’t think the ride will be called NST. More along the lines of Phalanx attraction ect.

Things are getting eggciting 😉
jim-ross.jpg

Wonder what the plans are with the egg this time? Certainly EGG-pecting something new with the storyline.

When I copied and pasted this into a URL bar, I found that the file called

Would seem this logo is of the Nemesis Whistle Blowers!
Could this be the return of the original Nemesis cult from the original days of the ride I wonder with this being their logo?

I clicked on with the numbers straight away, thought that was what it was referring to. We all know the opening line of the pre show is "Welcome to the Phalanx Research Facility" and the fact they mention upgrading security to Category One is actually a line from the old queue line videos.

Has anyone tried clicking on the 'Security Protected' graphic in the email?
Yes was just coming to post. It takes you to the website and says "our website is having a mind boggling moment" - it clearly is going to link to something! OH IVE JUST NOTICED WHATS IN THE URL!