• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

True, but also relevant to this thread as it's a further push on Phalanx, which is more strongly associated with NST than Nemesis

If the park were to reopen the ride, would it still work after being SBNO for 7 years? If they do decide to reopen it as 'a ride', would all the parts of the drop towers still be in good enough condition to operate?

If the park were to reopen the ride, would it still work after being SBNO for 7 years? If they do decide to reopen it as 'a ride', would all the parts of the drop towers still be in good enough condition to operate?
I assume the park would have inspected the drop towers and would do any necessary maintenance to them before the reopening, so that shouldn’t be an issue.

Not sure there even needs to be a finale after you get off the drop towers tbh. There's no finale on Hex after you get off the swing. You just walk out of the attraction.

They just need to tweak the story and have the grand finale on the ride bit itself.

There is a finale with Hex, the massive crescendo in the orchestral piece serves as a rather good finale. This affect is mitigated somewhat though with the vault audio turned down, but, Hex does have a very deliberate finale.

Generally with SBNO rides they actually still run them x hours a year both to keep them maintained and so that someone who works at the park remains “signed off” on the ride for operations. I believe when they closed Charlie they still ran the boats and lifts every now and then until they reopened it as the dungeons (well the boat anyway).

So yes the hardware will be operational.

" data-source="post: 383460" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Digital Dan just dropped a video on this - no new info but always worth watching.

Do you have a summary at all of what the video said? I’m not such a fan of watching Digital Dan’s videos, I find his stuff bit too hyperactive for my liking with his editing jumping around all over the place.

Do you have a summary at all of what the video said? I’m not such a fan of watching Digital Dan’s videos, I find his stuff bit too hyperactive for my liking with his editing jumping around all over the place.

I know what you mean. It seems to have the same style as that Mr beast bollocks my son watches so it must be a generational thing.

- Nemi staff wearing new uniforms with phalanx on even though it was nothing to do with nemisis traditionally (foreshadowing).

- blue markings

- floor being replaced, you don't replace a floor to carry on not running the ride.

- people seen working inside.

- Alton towers staff seen in Costco bulk buying WD40*

*I might have added that one.

The thing that indicated it being replaced to me was that the frames below were left in place.

Surely if that queue was being removed, they wouldn’t have so carefully ensured that the panels below were kept in place?

Something is clearly happening.

I don’t necessarily see it returning exactly in its previous form; perhaps rejigged pre show videos to suggest Nemesis is being ‘reborn’. At least something marketable, as we know Merlin generally only fund something that will provide a return.

Not to force peoples hand here but the fact the usual people ‘in the know’ have been deathly quiet in this topic speaks volumes to me… lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If we are to get a tweaked show, maybe it might have a throw back to its original 1990's theme of culture worshipers instead of Phalanx in which maybe the cult worshipers have taken over the building and they are leading guests to become sacrificed victims to the newly reborn Nemesis deep below?

Then again, we already have that exact storyline with Wicker Man so I doubt they clone both plots but with different themes but it would be good if we got something back of it's original Sci fi horror instead of the military theme.

Remember how a few years ago around Thirteen during its construction we had the hooded wraiths walking about? What about for FV we have the worshipers doing the same around Nemesis and interacting with guests boldly claiming Nemesis will return throughout the 2023 season?