• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

NEW: Alton Towers Waterpark Spa Treatment Room

siralgenon

TS Member
According to the Alton Towers Spa's Facebook page, there is now a treatment room at the Waterpark for guests to enjoy a range of massages at a 25% discount. It doesn't state if this is actually in the Waterpark or next to it but it does seem an odd move with the Spa being only 5 minutes away. Here is the price list:

ta4io1.jpg

A few weeks ago Leek Signs did post these photos on their Facebook page of some new signs they had done at the waterpark, but I just thought they were for the spa, however they could well be somewhere within the waterpark, but I wonder where it could be?

1525088_638778252831715_1756646563_n.jpg

1526705_638778266165047_1575922156_n.jpg

Ah I know where it is now by looking at them. It's the old Waterpark First Aid room, so I don't know where that has moved to now. It's located between the Original Sandwich Co. and changing rooms, underneath the Master Blaster.

Fairly easy way of expanding the service at the water park and I would guess a few mums would enjoy a massage whilst dad watches the kids.

At least they've added things, it could mean progress hopefully

Yeah, quite a good addition really.

Although it's another shoe-horning-a-service-in-the-tightest-space-possible scenario. They can only keep going for so long before they need to, you know, spend money on building extensions.

Given the number of mums/grans (and dads/grandads) that seem to spend their time in the waterpark "minding chairs" this is a really good idea to make the waterpark a more inclusive affair.

Only downside is I that following a massage I can't think of a less relaxing place to go than the waterpark.