• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

New Forum - Good or Bad?

Bethany

TS Member
Now. We have all departed from our beloved TT, but, is this good or bad?

We left TT sad and gutted.

We join this site new and shiny!

Good or Bad?

Nemmychick aka. Beth :)

GOOD.

It'll be just like old times, but with more EP and less Chris-TT.

What's not to like?

It will be more family run, but I'd miss the old TTF colours, but the spirit will still be here so it's for the best.

Nemmychick said:
I do miss the AT subjects, though.

I am not so interested in EP.

They'll return, but with added EP.

Anyone else think that EP should have it's own forum/sub-forum?

Nick said:
Nemmychick said:
I do miss the AT subjects, though.

I am not so interested in EP.

They'll return, but with added EP.

Anyone else think that EP should have it's own forum/sub-forum?

I believe that it will happen as the new site will be more jokingly-family run and more relaxed so I could highly see it happen.

I believe we should give the new forum a chance to settle before making any such statements, Beth, considering how Joel has just launched this. As the saying goes, out of the ashes comes a new flame! (Or something among those lines)

:)

This is a bit soon. I think we should wait until there are a few bells and whistles before we comment further. :)

I certainly wouldn't say that TTF has gone, after all it's people that make the spirit of a place and everyone from TTF is here!
It's just moved to a new home.

I'm looking forward to seeing how everything develops.

CoasterCrazyChris said:
Well it's certainly..raw :p

(I just realised I really miss my blivvy avatar) :'(

oblivion.gif

There you go! :D

The Psychoaster said:
Will the old forum team applications carry over to on here?

I think at the moment that's the last thing on the teams mind. I'd say once the merge to the new site has happened or unless they want a new team member to help migrate with forum experience but I doubt it.

Stelios said:
The Psychoaster said:
Will the old forum team applications carry over to on here?

I think at the moment that's the last thing on the teams mind. I'd say once the merge to the new site has happened or unless they want a new team member to help migrate with forum experience but I doubt it.

Actually, check back on the old site, the topic name has changed to "announcements coming soon". No idea what that means, but it's something.

Who knows, it may just be a joke like:

The new TTF team:

Chris-TT
N/A