• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

New RMC Concept - TRex Track

Thats far to fast surely. The snap out of the dive loop and the snap to the camel back straight after look very whiplash-y.

Its like a model rollercoaster, you push it down and it finishes the track within seconds. :p

I suspect speeds will be tweaked slightly before opening. A couple of sections are probably over-speed at the moment.

With new concepts you never know how they are going to turn out but oh me, this thing really picks up some considerable speed!

Hoping to see a bigger TRex Track version of one of these over the next couple of years.

:)

I read the comments before watching the video, it's fast but it's not that fast. The pacing looks a bit Anton! This is RMC after all...

Last edited:
Yes, pacing is quite fantastic, looks very forceful. The transitions didn't appear as smooth as I'd imagined though.

Looks rather surreal with that monorail.

Looks great! I think this kind of ride would suit Blackpool very well. Remove the Bowl-a-drome and you've got space for one on the Wild Mouse site.

:)

It looks like a lot of fun, a great prototype.

People really need to start thinking bigger when it comes to Pleasure Beach's next new coaster!
My goodness, Icon is not even open. You cannot possibly expect us to remain sane with that kind of tease.

I thought BPB were probably going to wait another couple of years before their next coaster. But it would be very interesting if they did build a ride within the next couple of years, as I didn't think that they were in that sort of financial position.

Anyway, on a more on-topic note, this is opening on 12th May!