• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Offers, Deals and Vouchers

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Re: 2013: Offers, Deals and Vouchers

£52.88 isn't that cheap!? x4 is over £210 a room!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

T said:
No idea if this has been mentioned already, but KitKat (Nestle) have an offer on at the moment - 50% off entry to most of the Merlin attractions, including Alton Towers. Perfect for odd numbered groups!

The offer is on promotional KitKat bars, and full terms can be found here.

As part of this promotion you can also get 20% off at selected Merlin retail outlets! And the 1/2 voucher can be used on up to four people.

Tom said:
I wish those 50% off vouchers would make a return.

As posted above, Kitkat currently have 1/2 vouchers for up to 4 people!

pritchardavid said:
pritchardavid said:
josht said:
http://www.altontowers.com/mobile/mobileContent.aspx?pageid=4294967530
Hotel rooms are being offered at £52.88 each for scarefest

Right who wants a room then :) Discuss here if so, this thread is only for telling offers http://www.towersstreet.com/talk/towersstreet-meets/official-meet-calendar-2013/200/

Still got 20% AP off as well right? £40 Per Person, not as bad, could be better.

I haven't read the terms, but I imagine you can't use other discounts with the voucher.

Thanks I need to read things first!

-Sent from a mobile phone-

Sorry to DP but are the Kit Kat vouchers on individual bars or multipacks?

I have only seen them on multi-packs, they are currently on a big stand in my local Morrisons, but saying that I haven't looked at individual chocolate bars recently.

djtruefitt said:
I have only seen them on multi-packs, they are currently on a big stand in my local Morrisons, but saying that I haven't looked at individual chocolate bars recently.

Thank you kindly :)

y6uzyze4.jpg

Currently got summer specials at woodcutters

Good to see that the Towers spell checking is up to the usual high standards! :p

And to think that somebody will have been paid to do that...

Either they don't proof read or they haven't mastered the art of writing on Word first, then copy and paste to InDesign/Photoshop later to avoid these spelling 'errors'! ;)

Ignoring the spelling errors, I can not see anything special on that menu.

It's disappointing when something at Weatherspoons, is considered special at Alton Towers.

Hunters Chicken and Kids Ribs are not exactly special names, and if the chippers is supposed to refer to wood chippings, it does not sound that great.

Ian

I had the Hunters Chicken today. Have certainly seen bigger pieces of chicken, and wasn't the best effort I have ever seen, but it tasted fine, and certainly much better than my usual burger with Merlin bread, which today probably could of knocked someone out had you the inclination to throw said bun at someones head.

That font looks ridiculous on what is supposed to be a serious menu. There is a reason why restaurants use script style fonts rather than comical, childish ones.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.