• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Old VR attractions

TheDuke

TS Member
I was wondering it anyone can remember the old VR attractions of the park mainly one I think in Merrie england that was fantasy based around 2000-2005.
Can anyone else remember these ?

^^^ AT86 beat me to it

I do remember these. The were situated at the side of where the donut shop is now.

There used to be a row of about 10 seats and was themed to a dragon. There was a staff member that told you to wave your arms and stamp your feet. I don't have any pics but I'm sure someone on here may have.

Think ot was a few quid for a go and I only did it once. Thats why I remember the stamping of the feet part.

Yes I remember the one in Merrie England, here is a pic from Towers Street's Merrie England Gallery.

It was located opposite Eastern Express in the corner, think it is just the location of a standard games stall these days.

VR.JPG
Yeah this is it, couldn't remember the name but remember the feet stomping