• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Parc Astérix: General Discussion

Hey,
I'll spend a day in Parc Asterix with Filotomatix and I'm wondering how it works when inside.
- When I first enter the park do we have to go somewhere in the park to activate it? Or can we just login in the app using the purchase's email and it's good to go?
- In each ride we join the queue through the app and then go to the ride's filotomatix entrance, but how does it work then? Will we receive some code in the app to show an employee there?

You just need to be logged into the filomatix, don't need to go anywhere to activate it.

When the countdown reaches zero you'll get a barcode that the staff member at the filomatix queue entry will scan. Just be aware that they do time out so ensure if you're queuing for another ride whilst virtual queueing that you should be able to get onto that ride then make it to the next ride on time.