• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Parc Asterix Practical Information

Hi,

Just wanted to ask a few questions about travel arrangements from Paris to Parc Asterix as I'm slightly confused by some aspects of their website.

Does anyone know how the shuttle bus from Charles De Gaulle Airport works? The website gives information and pricing but when I click on the Book Now tab, it doesn't give any information of wehter or not it is a necessity to pre-book.

Has anyone used this service? Can you just turn up and pay on the day or is pre-booking required? Also, is it easy to find once you are in CDG airport?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks :)

I've used the bus from CdG before, and we just paid on the day. There's a clearly signed booking desk in the bus/train station where you can buy your tickets (There will probably be a bit of a queue), and you then head outside to the stand and wait for the coach to arrive. If memory serves me correctly at the park end they near enough drop you at the ticket booths too :)

It would be in your interests to learn the French for "What do you think you're playing at? Get your chav arse to the back of the queue now!"