• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Park Asterix and DLP this month

Wildboy1983

TS Member
I'm going to visit Park Asterix and DLP both for the first time at the end of this month. Thanks to advice on another thread, I'm going to hit the Studios in the morning and then DLP in the afternoon using fast passes.

I am yet to decide on a plan of action for Asterix though?

Also we have a day free between the two parks so if anyone has some suggestions of chilled things to do in between then I would appreciate suggestions. The current thinking is to get a coffee near the Eiffel tower unless we come up with something more exciting.

On our final day we are traveling back in the evening on a 6pm euro tunnel so we might drop into plopsalandepanne on our way home to revisit ride to happiness but we would be open to suggestions here too. Botanical gardens, zoos, Aquariums etc.

Are you getting the shuttle from CDG airport to asterix? If so you have to go into the little booth and get your ticket stamped before they let you on the bus, lotta people caught out on that one and had to run back!

(Whoops just saw you're driving, I'd be interested in knowing what toll fees are like on the roads calais to paris in 2023 if you're willing to share after the trip. )

For chilled out things in paris I really enjoyed taking a seine river cruise. It's touristy but after days of walking it was nice to be shown the sights instead of dragging yourself around.

Are you getting the shuttle from CDG airport to asterix? If so you have to go into the little booth and get your ticket stamped before they let you on the bus, lotta people caught out on that one and had to run back!

(Whoops just saw you're driving, I'd be interested in knowing what toll fees are like on the roads calais to paris in 2023 if you're willing to share after the trip. )

For chilled out things in paris I really enjoyed taking a seine river cruise. It's touristy but after days of walking it was nice to be shown the sights instead of dragging yourself around.

We just recently returned from our trip and had a great time. There was one toll each way which came to €25 each way.

We used fast passes for both Parc Asterix and Disney as they were a sell out.

Our chill day was spent at Paris zoo and adjacent aquarium. That with a walk around the park made for a nice day and recommended.

Thanks for the info!

Did you get to do many of the restaurants at Disney? We last went winter 2021 when it was still semi locked down so only managed one reservation at remi's

We opted for quick serve places because I was worried about getting round in time (which I needn't have been) can't remember the name of the places but we got street food in the studios around lunchtime and were outside a quick serve Pinocchio restaurant in fantasy land at 5 pm so got something there. I would like to do the restaurants but we were splurging on fast passes so something had to give. We left at 8pm am had dessert at the village.

Attachments

• PXL_20230828_183812792.jpg
    PXL_20230828_183812792.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 7