• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Park Maps

ThemeParkCrafter

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Th13teen
I just noticed there is no specific chat for maps. The most recent map made me wonder. Since the incident, is the Smiler's supports painted yellow?

From the map it does. I knew it was black but if I was gp, I would have thought that I wouldn't be riding the smiler if the colour scheme is different on the map.

I think the label on the map saying 'The Smiler' is a big enough clue that it is The Smiler, plus the fact that there are two coasters in X-Sector and two coasters on the map in X-Sector!

I really like the reverse side of the map this year, however the map istelf is pretty useless as a map. It looks pretty but a map should be functional more than promotional. I'm hoping the next major attraction will force a totally new map design.

:)

I think it's time that the accommodation is removed from the maps. It clearly takes up too much space and makes it looks messy and inaccurate. How about they put it on the back? And have a little note saying "turnover to see a map of the hotels/lodges, water park and golf".

I'd like to see a new design as well, it's very similar to the 2008 to 2010 map (which ironically was a brilliant map).

I really like the reverse side of the map this year, however the map istelf is pretty useless as a map. It looks pretty but a map should be functional more than promotional. I'm hoping the next major attraction will force a totally new map design.
I agree, though it really shows how short on older kids rides they are, since they're advertising froghopper on the back.

Does anyone have a copy of the back of the map they can share?
I'm not sure I'll get to visit any time soon, and Towers only seem to put the front side on their website.

It really shows how towers have very little to add if they are adding all these small filler rides on the map! Especially now loads of rides, shops and food outlets are gone.

Plus with no entertainment on park (except CBeebies) there is no need to mention that on the map anymore.

As for the resort side of things, they really should put that on the back. The majority of information they put on the back really isn't needed, and i do wonder how many people actually read all the information on the back, most people you see on park are looking at the map.

If you made the park map one side, that would give you room around the outside on the map to advertise bits and bobs. Then the other side could be resort, and also have adverts around the side.