• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Park Maps

evilcod

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Pirates of the Caribbean - Paris
Is it just me or is Towers Street severely lacking in past park maps. Found myself needing some the other day to locate an old attraction and ended up having to leave the pridelands and travel to the elephant graveyard beyond where the light touches.

Surely between us we should be able to gather up a pretty decent little collection of them?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I believe @Squiggs had a few more to scan in to add in, but if anyone does have any that we don't have on the site that they're able t scan, get in touch and I'll happily add them!

I have all of the maps from 1981 (and the earlier house/gardens ones) up to the current day and an A3 scanner. Remind me and I'll sort it out. Not doing it today though. Day off and had a few too many beers last night :)

Edit - Squiggz. Not heard from him in ages. Maybe he has an alter ego...... :)

Another Edit - I've noted this down with the other various post it notes in front of my PC. I will sort this out in the next 2-3 weeks :)

Last edited:
Legend as ever!

I have all of the maps from 1981 (and the earlier house/gardens ones) up to the current day and an A3 scanner. Remind me and I'll sort it out. Not doing it today though. Day off and had a few too many beers last night :)

Edit - Squiggz. Not heard from him in ages. Maybe he has an alter ego...... :)

Another Edit - I've noted this down with the other various post it notes in front of my PC. I will sort this out in the next 2-3 weeks :)

I havn't forgotten. I'm on it as soon as I have a clear day in the next 2 weeks. Just gonna do a full scan of each side of every map in high quality and then send it to a mod. That will suffice, I expect?
Thank you BarryZola looking forward to seeing them. Don't often see the info sides on websites so that should be an interesting bonus!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

This still seems to be a problem. I have all of them if you'd like them as well as some scarefest ones. I can provide them as jpgs if you'd like?