• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Paultons Park: General Discussion

I've since noticed that apparently the miniature railway has already gone to make way for this, can anyone confirm?

A shame to lose that, it was one of the original features of the park. Considering PB fit Icon around the Express, it'd be disappointing if true.
Well I can't see it on the map, so I think its true.

The train track around this area has been ripped up so it has gone, for now at least. Whether the track will be relaid and reopened with the new area is not know...

A lot of people are inferring that because that post says about how Storm Mac is moving toward the area at 55mph, the park will be getting a Mack spinning coaster that reaches a top speed of 55mph. What do you guys think to this theory?

Without getting too much into speculation, does that even say 55? Looks more like 35mph to me, which might be more realistic for a family spinning coaster. By way of comparison with different types of Mack spinner, Sierra Sidewinder is 37mph and Time Traveler 50.3mph according to rcdb. I'd expect something more like the former than the latter from a park like Paultons.

It does say 55mph. I’m not sure on the Mack spinner theory, though it is an interesting one to contemplate..

51692451_2039853259425152_5320500414204870656_n.jpg

There's certainly some coaster track there that looks like it's inverting...
Flume ride down Buffalo Falls
A form of Gyro swing
Car ride

Please no inversions!!!!! Why cant we just have some quality airtime. Hahaha.
Definitely looks like a mack spinner though

I'm gonna go for Mack Inverted Powered Coaster.

They're inverted, spin (tornado), and in my opinion is the best family coaster model available so a perfect fit for Paultons.

Oh wow, this has suddenly got a whole lot more exciting. I would love for Paultons to get something a step up from what they already have, could this be it?

Also, I spy Poppy Towers!!

Possible relocation of magma maybe? I think it gets neglected out there anyway so would be a good move, plus would give great views of the new area

This really does look like an amazing project for Paultons, to me it looks like there will be:
- An inverted powered Mack spinning coaster, i.e. Arthur.
- A re-theme of the current tractor ride
- An Autopia style car ride
- A gyro swing
- I'm guessing Buffalo Falls will be a re-theme of their four lane raft slide (which I've forgotten the name of)
- And two little spinning drop towers

With their recent attention to detail I can't wait to see what they produce.

It's quite lovely how nice it is to be finally excited about a new themed land in the UK.

What a beautiful piece of advertising/concept art!

If it's as good as Lost Kingdom (which it will likely be), then this will be a treat. Best check the Zamperla back catalogue to see what's on offer these days for some of the potential flats coming in.

Interesting to see if they do keep the Dinghy Slide and Tractors though.

Im hoping the mack spinner will be the dwervelwind model at toverland rather than the turbulence one at adventureland. Unfortunately I think they will be going with latter judging by the three car trains in the concept, but Im sure it will be great anyway. Can't wait to follow construction on this project.