• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Paultons Park: General Discussion

It looks an amazing project that's for sure and if it's anything like the Dinosaur area then they will be quids in. They really are a park in the rise. Peppa Pig Land clearly been a very big success and its allowing them to further expand the rest of the park. Exciting times.

Somone over on Coastercrazy.com has made an interesting spot...

file.php

I don't think Paulton's would go for something this intense, but I could be wrong!

Last edited:
That is uncannily similar down to even the supports. Could just be an image that Paultons have used rather than an accurate representation though?

I would think that's just an image they've used, probably not accurate at all. I wouldn't expect anything bigger than Dwervelwind, which would be a great fit for the park.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree. A layout on the size of Dwervelwind would be a better fit for the park, but still thrilling. :)

Regardless of whether it's an extreme akin to Time Traveller or a family thrill ala Dwervelwind, I'm confident in their attempt to theme it and it'll be nice to have one on our shores that isn't a travelling Reverchon or a noisy Maurer!

I would be incredibly surprise if that spinner was like Time Traveller, but as Danny said whether it is or not Paultons are going to do a great job with it and the rest of the area. Bring it on!

Wow, I'd missed this. Good on them for doing something which is so rare in the UK theme park industry these days. It looks intriguing, well thought out, imaginative and like it will be easily marketable with a potentially huge appeal. Paulton's are clearly a park that are taking themselves more and more seriously and as such are a rising star in the UK industry. Their effort to entertain guests out of a sense of decency and honesty rather than through algorithms, statistics and short term bucks is something to be proud of. As well as this their attempts to provide a complete themed experience fit with park areas, a sense of characterization, and atmosphere will prove very very successful if they keep it up.

Tornado Springs construction update!

Also, one of the Tornado Springs Twitter accounts posted this:
Spent a good few days researching my new project, my head's spinning but I can't wait to show you all! Going to change Tornado Springs forever!! The data we collected from #StormMac has really helped @TornadoSprings #TornadoSprings

Definitely a Mack Spinner. I'm calling it now!

Edit: Is that a GYRO SWING I see at 13:03?!

Last edited:
Although Paultons is a fantastic family oriented park, I think the place has too much potential for being a great all round park to ignore for much longer, so it's awesome to see! Still interested to see what the supposed Mack Spinner will be like.

As a side note, the marketing for this (particularly on Twitter) is amazing.

Although Paultons is a fantastic family oriented park, I think the place has too much potential for being a great all round park to ignore for much longer, so it's awesome to see! Still interested to see what the supposed Mack Spinner will be like.

As a side note, the marketing for this (particularly on Twitter) is amazing.
I think it's safe to say the spinning coaster will be the the extreme model shown in the artwork and on No Limits.

While I certainly look forward to Paulton's adding something a bit more adult, I do have to wonder if they will be able to cope with the crowds this Mack coaster will (hopefully) draw?