• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Paultons Park: General Discussion

680d2e65dd3c6d3a939e6a1541275229.jpg

Looks great

Paultons is a park that will probably maintain those cars. A lot of parks put cars in as cheap but quality theming, but then leave them to rust and overlook basics like inflating the tyres!
Nemesis tank, Congo river rapids Land Rover, jeep by the "Vimto" waterfalls in Blackpool spring to mind.

Apologies if I have missed this, but is the frisbee a Discovery Revolution? If so will it invert or not, given the audience?

It won't invert. Confirmed to reach 120degrees (i read somewhere anyway) . Whilst the model technically can, the counterweight isnt long enough to complete the whole inversion. They would have to replace this before it could do a 360.

**disclaimer, just opinion... Could be wrong. There have been multiple testing videos including some with staff and none have inverted.

Last edited:
Even at 120 degrees, this will arguably be the most intense ride at Paultons. It wouldn't make sense for them to go for a full inversion for their target audience.

The whole area looks great so far. Definitely the most anticipated UK theme park addition this year.

I'd Iike to see them run it like Ramese was, a kiddie cycle and a 360 cycle for those who want to stay on for it or at certain times.

I'd Iike to see them run it like Ramese was, a kiddie cycle and a 360 cycle for those who want to stay on for it or at certain times.
Please no! There is nothing more frustrating than sitting on what should be a balls-to-the-wall thrill ride.... slowly oscilating back and forth like you are on a playground swing being pushed by your gran.

Please no! There is nothing more frustrating than sitting on what should be a balls-to-the-wall thrill ride.... slowly oscilating back and forth like you are on a playground swing being pushed by your gran.

It's a family theme park. It'd be for... y'know, families?

I'm thinking that'll be the only option without a split intensity set up of some sort!

You know as well as I do that "family" includes people of all ages and tastes.

Given your definition of family is "edible humans" or "item of food", I wouldn't say our thoughts align on that one.

Given your definition of family is "edible humans" or "item of food", I wouldn't say our thoughts align on that one.
At the risk of going off topic here, I have to ask: At what point in my plans for world domination and mass culling of idiots have I given any indication that I plan to eat my own family...?