• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Paultons Park: General Discussion

On a gardeners cold wet morning heading out to work, that gave me a grin!
Should an old man, riding solo, add Paultons to his list for his world tour of Britain?
Long long way from sunny Lancashire, but Oakwood is still on the list...if I find my passport.

It was more the new spinny coaster I was thinking of, but you do help me make up my mind!
I seriously would though, its just a lovely place to be. Maybe not worth a crazy journey alone for the ride hardware, but the spiny coaster and spiny flat are great fun, and the Dino coasters and Kobra a well worth a ride too. And don't completely discount Peppa Pig land, the windy castle ride can be more intense than anything else if you get it spinning well!

I seriously would though, its just a lovely place to be. Maybe not worth a crazy journey alone for the ride hardware, but the spiny coaster and spiny flat are great fun, and the Dino coasters and Kobra a well worth a ride too. And don't completely discount Peppa Pig land, the windy castle ride can be more intense than anything else if you get it spinning well!
100% I'd say. Paultons Park has more to it than a lot of people think (lots of people think Family Park, Younger Kids and Peppa Pig) and it is a lot quieter compared to Merlin parks where everything is under 30 mins at most.
Thrills wise, it is more like Chessington.

It has a lot of potential to grow in the future and could have some thrilling additions (much like Chessington with Mandrill Mayhem) not too far in the horizon.

Went today. The food is good, park is tidy, liked the animals. I love the theming, but I feel it is missing a bit of theatrical elements to it. Would love the stations to the coasters if the rides had some good lights and stuff, maybe this is why I’m a bit skeptical of their dark ride?

Should I be concerned that I feel nauseous after the backwards bit on velociraptor?

Last edited:
Hi all!

We wanted to make everyone aware that Paultons Park are hosting a FREE event on Saturday 18th May for theme park enthusiasts and coaster fans. This special event is free to attend (pre-registration is essential) and includes:
Access to the Park
ERT after hours in Tornado Springs
Food
Behind the scenes tours
Bar access & party
A talk from our Directors

Tickets are limited so please register your interest by emailing [email protected] it is essential you make the team aware when emailing how you heard about it... tell them you're an active member of this forum! Pre-registration is essential and the team will be in touch if accepted.

TS Team Edit: just to confirm and avoid any potential confusion to members, we can confirm this is a genuine post and event from Paultons Park.

Attachments

• Theme_Park_Fans_Invite_Updated.jpg
    Theme_Park_Fans_Invite_Updated.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this sounds like a fantastic event! If I lived nearer I’d apply straight away to have my name on the list. Great to see the park engaging with enthusiasts. Any chance [mention]Paultons Park [/mention] that you might just use part of the event to give us a sneak peek of your future plans for a new area? We really don’t mind whether it’s a hybrid or a Raptor RMC that you get..

Last edited:
Hi all!

We wanted to make everyone aware that Paultons Park are hosting a FREE event on Saturday 18th May for theme park enthusiasts and coaster fans. This special event is free to attend (pre-registration is essential) and includes:
Access to the Park
Food
Behind the scenes tours
Bar access & party

Tickets are limited so please register your interest by emailing [email protected] it is essential you make the team aware when emailing how you heard about it... tell them you're an active member of this forum! Pre-registration is essential and the team will be in touch if accepted.

TS Team Edit: just to confirm and avoid any potential confusion to members, we can confirm this is a genuine post and event from Paultons Park.
Hey @Paultons Park
This is amazing! I take it by the times it is not for bringing little ones along to?

Hi all!

Access to the Park
Food
Behind the scenes tours
Bar access & party

That's brilliant, thanks for letting us know!

Hi all!

Access to the Park
Food
Behind the scenes tours
Bar access & party

As a family, we love Paultons Park, and always visit once a year, we are looking forward to out visit in August.

We would of loved to attend this event but already have plans that weekend.

Thanks for organising it, and I hope everyone who attends has a great time.

Just noticed on the flyer it says they'll be talking about what is coming to the park in 2025!

Sadly we can't make it (bit late for my son) but hopefully someone from here will be able to report back.
I applied yesterday after seeing it on Twitter - I'm just a little way down the road and as maybe made obvious in my past posts 🙄😂, a huge Paultons advocate! I don't have a following/presence online though but worth a shot 😊

Would be really great if someone from the forum could make it!