• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Paultons Park: General Discussion

Hi all!

We wanted to make everyone aware that Paultons Park are hosting a FREE event on Saturday 18th May for theme park enthusiasts and coaster fans. This special event is free to attend (pre-registration is essential) and includes:
Access to the Park
ERT after hours in Tornado Springs
Food
Behind the scenes tours
Bar access & party
A talk from our Directors

Tickets are limited so please register your interest by emailing [email protected] it is essential you make the team aware when emailing how you heard about it... tell them you're an active member of this forum! Pre-registration is essential and the team will be in touch if accepted.

TS Team Edit: just to confirm and avoid any potential confusion to members, we can confirm this is a genuine post and event from Paultons Park.
Have applied, thanks for posting. Hopefully me and my family can attend

Genuinely a bit sad I will be at Walibi with @Rob as have a Paultons visit pencilled in for this year!

I have a friend who is not an enthusiast and we are certain that Paultons is the perfect park for her. Sad to miss the event, but am looking forward to a visit during 2024 for sure :).

Its great to have a positive connection with a park @Paultons Park - wishing you the best for the event!

I emailed and they immediately asked for my social media handle. Annoyingly it didn’t occur to me to mention that I’m on this forum as the email seemed to suggest it was more related to social media followings. I’ve also shared the event with several of my social media followers who have dedicated coaster pages (I don’t) so hopefully someone will be able to share some coverage of the event with us, even if it isn’t me.

I emailed and they immediately asked for my social media handle. Annoyingly it didn’t occur to me to mention that I’m on this forum as the email seemed to suggest it was more related to social media followings. I’ve also shared the event with several of my social media followers who have dedicated coaster pages (I don’t) so hopefully someone will be able to share some coverage of the event with us, even if it isn’t me.
I also got asked for my social media handle, so I gave them this forum one, which might count? I don't know if forums are considered social media.

Hi all.

Our PR team are defaulting asking for handles (as this is easliey identifable to them) however please please do reply and mention this forum rather than handles etc.

As this is a free event, we are getting far more requests than we have tickets so want it to be for enthusiasts... whether they have social media, membership of a coaster club or part of the theme park community on a forum.

Hope we get to see lots of you on the 18th.

PP

If you haven't done so already, please do reply and say you are part of this forum. Unfortunately, the quickest way for our PR to check that an applicant is involved in the coaster community is simply via social handles... however we want to bring everyone together so do get back to them

Yep never got emailed back asking for socials.. Bit of a shame they asking for it even though they said they don't mind people who dont do social media.

Ah well see what happens I guess.
Have you emailed back and told them you are part of this community? Social handles are the simplest verification method to our PR agency, but please please go back ad explain you are part of this forum (username will also be helpful).

Interestingly I didn't get asked for my social handles but maybe that was because I mentioned this forum straight away in my email to them. 🤷‍♂️
Yes!! It is really important to identify your involvement in the themepark community straightaway!

Hope to see you on the 18th.

Have you emailed back and told them you are part of this community? Social handles are the simplest verification method to our PR agency, but please please go back ad explain you are part of this forum (username will also be helpful).
I have told I am a member of this forum but will send another email with my username as well, every little helps haha. Thanks for the response. Great media team paultons park 👍😁