• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Phantasialand: General Discussion

That's a blow for visitors, Chiapas is usually one of the few major rides with a reasonable queue time during Wintertraum weekends.

Just got back from three amazing days at Phantasialand and also my first stay at Charles Lindbergh. Overall it was a great visit, the park was busier than previous visits especially on the Sunday, but as we had a few days there it was fine.

Monday and Tuesday were much quieter although rides like Taron and Winjas were on less trains, meaning they still had queues. As well as Chiapas being closed, talacan was also shut during the three days we were there, and parked not correctly, so I assume that’s shut for the rest of the event not.

The park really do go all out during winter and I would say it’s probably better than the main season due to all the Christmas theming and lights across the park, as well as the additional entertainment and shows such as the Chiapas fire show, end of day fireworks display and the laser show around Fly.

As for Hotel Charles Lindbergh, I would recommend it to anyone, from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave you really are in the world of the area, there is just so many little details about the place. The food and bar was really nice, and one of the best parts of the stay is direct access to the park and also the area is left open each night after park close for you to wonder about, which definitely feels a bit strange with no guests around.

It was also so good to see the park covered in snow during our first day there.

IMG_4442.jpegIMG_4381.jpegIMG_4213.jpegIMG_4238.jpeg

My partner and I were also staying at the Charles Lindbergh on Sunday night (first time to the park for either of us)! We completely agree with everything you said - the hotel was amazing and utterly immersive; all of the staff we met were really friendly and made us feel welcome. €399 for 2 people for a night, 2 days in the park, 2 F.L.Y. 'instant access' passes each, dinner, breakfast and early park entry is a bargain - definitely highly recommended.

The snow on Sunday did make everything look great, but Taron (and the rest of Klugheim) was something else...

1706205206272.png
1706205247484.png

As for Hotel Charles Lindbergh, I would recommend it to anyone, from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave you really are in the world of the area, there is just so many little details about the place. The food and bar was really nice, and one of the best parts of the stay is direct access to the park and also the area is left open each night after park close for you to wonder about, which definitely feels a bit strange with no guests around.
Is the cheery old fella still working on the hotel gate?

Last edited:
Yeah, was a really nice guy. Told us all about the area and even that if you wanted the best photos from above which tower to go to the top of.

Due to the relocation of QuickPass, Black Mamba no longer has a front row queue and rows are now allocated. If you get to the station at the right time they may accept requests but there are no guarantees. In my experience the front row queue for Taron is often fairly short but I've never bothered with FLYs as the split point is way too far back and you have to commit when you can't see how long it is.

Wakobato looked pretty abandoned back in October but it's possible it's become seasonal and will reopen for summer.
I've gone for the front row for FLY in the past, then asked to switch to the other queue when it was too long, and they were fine with that.

Hello guys,
I'm planning to spend one or two days in Phanta during the summer for my first time. I know it will be busy, but which month and day would you advise me to go ?
And also, is there single riders lines and if yes, are they worth it ?
Thanks !

Hello guys,
I'm planning to spend one or two days in Phanta during the summer for my first time. I know it will be busy, but which month and day would you advise me to go ?
And also, is there single riders lines and if yes, are they worth it ?
Thanks !

If you do two days you will get on everything even if busy (it’s really only a one day park if you do a full day though taking it easy across two is quite nice if the weather is good). So I wouldn’t overly worry about which day.

They closed the single rider queues during covid and really can’t remember if they reopened them as I always go in a group.

as above Raik and Taron only two with single rider. I went for first time mid August last year and was fine queue wise, while was fairly busy still managed to ride everything multiple times over the two days.

It would appear there is absolutely no reason for them to be doing this, yet they just do it anyway.
This is why I’m not sure it’s a positive, I think I’d rather have more ride hardware instead of unnecessary pretty backdrops.