• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Phones?

What make is your phone?

• Other

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Nokia

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Samsung

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • HTC

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • iPhone

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters

Adam

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Smiler
Seen as though these kind of topics are all the rage right now, I was wondering, what phones do people on TST have?

Sent from my iPhone. ;)

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S2. :)

I would have gone for the S3, although with it only available in white and blue (not black, which should be a standard really) the S2 appealed more to me. I was a bit iffy with using Android but after a month of using it I'm very comfortable with the OS. So comfortable in fact I've stopped using my iPod Touch for music, app and photographic needs and completely converted over to using my phone for everything.

I've just gone for a Nokia Lumia 920 after 2 years of a HTC Desire...

Liking it so far, aside from no free National Rail app... BURDEN!

I have got the iPhone 5 but I wanted the Nexus 4 or the HTC One X+ but nowhere had one :(. I must say that the build quality is rather poor for Apple.

Got the i5 too, but very impressed tbh, mainly due to the flash drive. Vast improvement. Although would of been gutted if I had a docking station. Also impressed with battery life.

I have a HTC One X, lovely phone, though I think my phone has had an issue with the accelerometer, no problems apart from that. Think it's an issue with my phone rather then the phone in general though, and it's no big issue, it sometimes freezes and won't rotate to portrait/landscape. No big deal, not an issue enough to warrant me getting it fixed anyway.

Seems pretty robust dropped it many times (no case) no issue, no scratch marks. (May be why I have an issue with the accelerometor! lol!!)

Has a lovely camera, not that i'm a photographer! :p

Currently - Sony Ericsson Xperia Play!

On Order (grrr) - LG/Google Nexus 4!

My Play is TBH great for gaming! Just needs a newer android and some more Poweeer!

Currently an iPhone 4 s, but will be upgrading to a 5 in a few months :)

I currently have a Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray, and the contract lasts for 2 years so I have plenty of time to think about what my new phone will be :)

Samsung Galaxy S1 - Contract is up but I can't afford anything new and the phone is still functioning fine!

Xperia Pro Mini in white.

Amazing phone most of the time. Bit crashy some times, there's no way in hell the camera is really HD, and Sony aren't bothering to update it to Android 4. But it's very capable, it's a nice size, the slide-out qwerty keyboard is a godsend and surprisingly usable, and it's a huge improvement over the old X10 version it replaced.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo.

For somebody who'd never had a proper stylish technological phone before, when I got it, I was over the moon!

It was great for the first few months, but it then started to get really sluggish and crashed a heck of a lot. I couldn't stay on an app for about 5 minutes without it closing, and still does now. 16 months into it's life, it's started to die, it's slow, the apps crash, it won't connect to my Wi-Fi, it takes forever to send a text, I can't hear people properly in a call.

So, it's time for a replacement. I'm contemplating either the Samsung Galaxy S3 or the IPhone 5.

:)

HTC Sensation. Biggest pile of turd I have ever owned and had to label as a phone.

HTC Wildfire S. I regret buying it. Low storage space, apps frequently crash, and the fact that I had to get a replacement phone only a few days after buying the original is not at all good. Furthermore, I cannot get any apps to move from my phone to my memory card, despite there being plenty of space on the card, and I can't update any apps at all as they take up too much space. I wish I'd never bought it, and I'm looking into upgrading to a much better phone in the next few months when I have the money.

Blackberry... And yes, it is better than all your phones. ;)

31527353.jpg