• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Pirate Show Casting Call

Rowe

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Matterhorn Blitz (with an Aperol Spritz!)
Just received this email off the Recruitment Team, they're looking to hire new male actors for the fabulous roles of Sam Pigeon, Sir Edward England and Sharktooth Jack *dun dun dun*!

We are now casting for fixed term male actors to star in our live Pirate Show, ‘The Curse of the Red Skull’. The role entails several stage performances a day, as well as multiple street theatre shows at the UK no1 theme park.

Character Description
Shark Tooth Jack your typical loud, obnoxious Pirate who isn’t very bright, Sam Pigeon the foolish but lovable cabin boy and Sir Edward England, an officer of his Majesties Navy, very posh, his heart is in the right place but he is a coward when it comes to fighting.

Job requirements Actor
A flexible attitude
We require strong character performers with good singing voices and excellent improvisational skills.
Successfully candidates must be able to work from the end of June to November 2012

Please prepare a short, upbeat song with the focus on character performance and bring the backing track with you (CD only).

Also bring:
CV
Headshot (non returnable)
Proof of right to work in the UK

If this all sounds like your kind of thing, we invite you to audition Dates on: Tuesday 19th June 2012.

Start time is 9.30 am, with auditions lasting all day - so please be prepared to stay with us for the day if you are required to do so. Meet point is Magic HQ Reception.
Please arrive 30 minutes beforehand to register.

Directions below:
* Come through the main Alton Towers Resort gates.
* After approximately 100 yards, turn right into the Coach Park.
* Go straight ahead and under the monorail track.
* Magic HQ is the green building at the bottom of the car park.

Kind Regards
Alton Towers Recruitment Team

Since this is underway, I wonder what'll happen to the beloved Pete Cliff?

I would be up for auditioning but sadly I'm not manly enough ;)

A true pirate ne'er be needin' pay from th' likes o' them. We jus' be takin' what we what!

Well yes, I was going to say! Not sure my singing is good enough though! ;)