• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Planet Coaster, RCT & NoLimits Quick Questions

NastyPasty said:
Sorry to bug you Rupert but it's just not working for me. I must be missing a set or something but it just really doesn't want to work. :(
Sorry if this is a stupid question and sorry for the late reply, but what isn't working? Bahndaten?

About lack of inspiration - I'd recommend taking a break. Whether it's from the game or from your current project. I find my best ideas come when I can't get on the game, and I think what I would do. You have some really good ideas in the pictures thread that I should have commented on. You can clearly use scenery and different sets well, I think you just need to think of a coherent idea and run with it. I wouldn't make a rigid plan, just start with a theme and a rough area design in your head, and see where it goes. You may find yourself deleting large amounts or starting over, but the end product will probably grow to something quite cohesive. ramble ramble ramble whoops

NastyPasty said:
On a sidenote, does anyone know where I can find an invisible car to put on the invisible track? I want to build a walkthrough scare attraction, and that seems like the easiest way to do things.

Also, does anyone know if your saved tracks contain trees? I know there's the option to copy across scenery but it'd be great if there was a way to do this with trees.

I don't know if it exists but I think it is possible. If I get the chance I might try it out.

Sorry forgot to answer this - I'm pretty certain saved tracks contain trees, as they count as normal scenery objects, even CS trees. I've certainly saved scenery structures that contain trees, so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to with tracks.

I recently downloaded coaster freak station platforms and i'm sure it's all in the right place because other stuff is there that works but this one just freezes whenever I open it. the one thing I am confused about where it goes is the style common and style unique ones so I just guessed. Does anyone know where they should go

Nearly all Custom Scenery goes into Style - Themed. And if it freezes your game you need to reinstall it. :)

Will RCT3 work on the latest version of Windows 7 on a new laptop. A few sources (and FatherJohn) say yes. But others are not as adamant so. I've heard of bugs and slow loading times but I'm sure it'd be fine. I'm not a PC guy and this question isn't even for me myself but I was just wondering.

Re: RCT & NoLimits Quick Questions

It works on my PC and I'm running windows 7. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know of a decent dark ride transit system similar to Duel, which uses a pick up track, rather than running in a trough like the in game ones? Failing that an invisible track ride with continual speed and brakes which I could combine with some scenery I can place to make it appear to run along a pickup (Assumimg on exists :p )

It's probably too much to ask, but it's a thought I had for creating a realistic looking transit system :)

I can't give you a link as in on my phone at work, but check out revolutionary rides. They have an invisible track ride.

Stelios is worked on Windows 7 when I had it. Also it works on Windows 8 but NL fails to work on 8.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Just downloaded the excellent Swarm CTR. Do I have to un-install Nightflight or can I just add the Swarm CTR?

It should just overwright the night flight files, just drag in to the appropriate folders and merge and replace when prompted to do so. :)

Fredward said:
It should just overwright the night flight files, just drag in to the appropriate folders and merge and replace when prompted to do so. :)

Thank You :)

7801090856_e4ed93d270_z.jpg

Does anyone know a good 8-seater dive machine ctr for RCT3? I want to try and make an Oblivion recreation and it would be cool if there was any custom scenery as well. Thanks a lot. ;D

Poison Tom 96 said:
I can't get any entrance to work on my new coaster. Help!

sounds simple but have you checked the entrance is connected to paths and station and the queue is continual all the way through?

hobohippie95 said:
Poison Tom 96 said:
I can't get any entrance to work on my new coaster. Help!

sounds simple but have you checked the entrance is connected to paths and station and the queue is continual all the way through?

I can't get an entrance put onto the station! TY for your idea though :D

It is the standard in game woodie.

Have you downloaded any custom entrances, ever? If you have Vodhin's, they're notorious for glitching.