• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Planet Coaster, RCT & NoLimits Quick Questions

NastyPasty said:
Have you downloaded any custom entrances, ever? If you have Vodhin's, they're notorious for glitching.

I have quite a few entrances including Vodhin's but even the in game ones fail to work.

Please help!

I'm enduring a bit of an RCT stump; I've downloaded the EP add-on but I don't want to install much of it. The Whale Adventures CT, extra guided tour tracks etc. don't interest me. All I want is the Matterhorn Blitz track installed with the car on it. I honestly can't work out how. I have the CTR_EPMatterhornBlitz file in the folder CTR-Rides and the CTR_MatterhornBlitz in CTR-Cars, and I know what to do with them, I think. But which track file does the Matterhorn Blitz use?

ML03, ML04 or ML05?

Sorry if I'm making this over complicated but all this CT malarkey is giving me a right headache and I could use some help if it's available.

Many thanks in advance for anybody who can help me at all.

Personally I would install all three to be safe.

My entrance problem seems to be solely at Diddy McTodger land.

But that's the problem, my computer will die of lag if I install all 3 CTs. As for your entrance problem, I have no clue. Sorry to be of such little help but Vodhin's set could be the root of the problem.

Matterhorn Blitz is the ML04 track. Put the folder 'TrackCTR_ML04FamilyRCProfileN' in your Tracked Rides folder.

I can't say I've seen one. Mack never seems very popular with the American RCT community. They only ever make B&M or Intamin (with a few exceptions).

There is one in the works for a future part of the Europa Park Add-On.

As a lot of the CTR creators are German (The software is actually written in German) I don't think American disinterest is the main reason. Remember they have Manta now so it should start gaining popularity. No my personal theory is because there is no decent track to use the cart on. The In-game Intamin track is buggy as hell when you try to mod it. it literately won't let you place the track pieces you want in the places you want them. I'm amazed Diogo managed to make a good ride with it.

If a Mack Megacoaster is to exist it needs a custom track and as everyone knows there's likely to be one in the works for the Europa Park Add-On I don't think anyone else has bothered.

Although That's not to say there isn't the odd Megacoaster inspired ride out there ;)

I s'pose it is of German origin. The RR team did a good Intamin track for Furious Baco - it had Coasterball, Giga and Stormrunner parts. I also think Luke's CTRs contains a Blitz track which uses a car by Coasterfreak90 that may resemble a Megacoaster - alas, my memory fails me. Sorry I can't link to it now, but I'm on the mobile.

Anyone know of anywhere to get aeroplane cars to run on a normal track? only i feel my ride could use some theming as it's based on a plane crash.

Hi everyone,

I had to reinstall Nolimits Coaster (V1.8 ) last week after doing a complete recovery on my PC and since then, I've come across a very frustrating problem with the Nolimits track Editor program (not the simulator).

The problem is, when I want to edit the vertices or the track, there seems to be a delay of usually about 5-8 seconds before it picks it up. (In other words, before the track become white after selected, there's a delay of about 5-8 seconds before the editor picks up my mouse's click). What's going on here? I've never had this problem before on the editor and I don't know what's causing it, or how to stop it.

Here's what I've tried so far:

- Reinstalled Nolimits twice.
- Adjusted my graphics card to give the best performance.
- Checked and installed any updates.

It's worked fine on my PC for the past 3 years, but until last week, it's been lagging with delays and is really irritating, and I can't a solution anywhere online. Every other single application on my PC is working fine (including the Nolimits Simulator and Terraformer).

Please could I have some help? Thanks.

(My PC specs if it helps):

. Dell Vostro 200 (Slim Tower).
. Windows Vista Business (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 installed.
. Intel Core 2 Duo CPU.
. 2.33GHz.
. 2.00GB RAM.
. ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT graphics card.
. PC is roughly 4 years old.

Does anyone know if there's due to be a new, or alternative NoLimits Package Extractor app released for Mac? With OSX Mountain Lion Rosetta PowerPC support was removed from the OS, meaning most older apps cannot be run (Including RCT3!). Annoyingly the package extractor is one of these app ???

3e57936827254ebfa4442ac.png

Is there an alternative anywhere that anyone can think of?

This might be a ridiculous question, but for somebody completely new to recording video, how do you stop the recording when using the flying camera tool? There's a 'Record' button but no stop. Currently my ridiculous method to stop a recording is to quit the game. :-[

You can also use this to start recording when not using the flying camera tool.

Gonna trouble you all again, whereabouts do I pop Belgabor's Invisible Doodad's path? It just says into your installation directory but this confuses me. :/

Another NoLimits question here:

My old graphics card was playing up so swapped to a new one. I have had NL running on it before no problems, but since swapping my graphics card I have been getting an error. It might just be a coincidence as there have been many Windows 7 updates recently so something there could have upset it. I also have 3 SSDs on my computer and I uninstalled and reinstalled on another drive with no luck.

The error Im getting is "Failed to create empty document". It appears when trying to load the editor. If I use the software render version of the program, I dont get the error, but experience a load of lag.

Any ideas