• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Planning applications for new Scarefest maze locations

Where is storage currently in site? Coaster corner? The towers? Behind towers street?

If they’re consolidating storage I’m more intrigued about what they intend to do with the new space.
One of the current storage areas is part of the Project Horizon site. There's currently six (?) storage containers on that site, which seem to mainly be used for event and seasonal prop storage.

Assuming this will be a brand new scare maze? seems like a a fairly good foot print, darkest depths was pretty good theming.

Perhaps they can utilise all the smiler take over theming here for a crazy experiment lab?

I hope if they do bring Daz games back that they enhance the outside abit better than previously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think daz is a fine enough guy, but what is he doing at Alton towers? Talk about tacked on…
The park wanted to try something different for Scarefest - Bianca mentions this in her chat with Off The Tracks a few months back. If I remember rightly, she also said it was the most popular attraction out of all the mazes (some would argue that wasn't hard to achieve!) so I wouldn't be surprised if it or something similar returns this year. On a side note I did hear that The Invitation was on a 3 year contract, if so that's back this year too...