• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Planning Phantasialand.

Russ

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Helix
I am planning a short trip to Phantasialand maybe next month. What is the easiest and quickest way to get from Cologne airport to Phantasialand? This is the only bit I can't seem to find any really good info on.

You can get a train (possibly changing at Koln, I don't remember) from the airport to Bruhl, where a bus runs to the park. If your budget stretches that far, it should be a taxi-able distance, though I couldn't say how much it would cost. It was €56 from Ling Bao to Koln station last week, I can tell you that much.

I've no idea whether it's the quickest way to do it, but last year on the October trip we got a train from the airport to the main Cologne station, then took the U-Bahn out to Bruhl to get the Phantasialand shuttle bus (well, technically we didn't go straight from Cologne to Bruhl as we were staying at an Ibis in Cologne, but it was near a stop on the U-Bahn route you'd take anyway).

I've no idea whether it's the quickest way to do it, but last year on the October trip we got a train from the airport to the main Cologne station, then took the U-Bahn out to Bruhl to get the Phantasialand shuttle bus (well, technically we didn't go straight from Cologne to Bruhl as we were staying at an Ibis in Cologne, but it was near a stop on the U-Bahn route you'd take anyway).

It is the S-Bahn to Bruhl Mitte. The U-Bahn does not go to Bruhl.

:)

I stand corrected. I briefly used Dusseldorf's U-Bahn on the recent trip, and that had quite similar vehicles!