• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet PleasureTowers Weekend: 20-22 February 2015

BPB have now confirmed that the wristbands will be £15 throughout February and into March (when booked in advance), which is an absolute bargain considering the park is fully operational.

BPB have now confirmed that the wristbands will be £15 throughout February and into March (when booked in advance), which is an absolute bargain considering the park is fully operational.

Excellent. I guess it's the time of year. People need luring in February and March!

I have booked a room at Warrington for me and Sam - it is around £100 total for both nights - £50 each. That is for a room with two doubles in.

:)

Excellent. I guess it's the time of year. People need luring in February and March!

I have booked a room at Warrington for me and Sam - it is around £100 total for both nights - £50 each. That is for a room with two doubles in.

2 doubles? I bet Sam was hoping for 1 double. ;)

Just to boost this a little - please do go ahead and book your rooms at Holiday Inn Warrington if you wish to stay over.

They are very cheap - you don't have to pay anything on booking, it is free to cancel and the total price is under £50 per person for 2 nights in a double-double room!

Our match away at Everton this weekend has been moved to the Sunday so I shall no longer be at Towers. However that does mean that I may make the trip up to Blackpool on the Saturday!

Both days for me, unless something crops up between now and then? :p

Without TWOCing, I can do Mandyland and will be doing Towers the weekend before, but cannae easily do Towers on the Sunday

I'm interested in this, particularly as it's near to my birthday. Anyone into sharing accommodation?

I'm in - room booked and sorted for both nights :)
Once again, this will probably end up being my annual trip to Blackpool - it's cheaper, quieter and generally less annoying in February. Plus the emptiness of Valhalla last year made the journey worthwhile!
Glad to finally have something on my 2015 calendar :)

I'm certainly interested in this, unfortunately Sammy can't do it, so I'm after a room to stop in or people to fill a room!

FYI - you can book a 2 person room with two doubles in it with no payment required upfront for under £100, therefore less than £50pp for 2-nights and you get a double each...

As it stands, I have some room in my car between Warrington & Blackpool (return) and Warrington & Alton Towers.

:D

Just checked, I am in Manchester on the Sunday so can't do Towers anyway. Will be at BPB with a Nicole in tow :)

I assume there'll be a mini meet for the first Saturday of FHT at Towers, will there?