• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet PleasureTowers Weekend: 20-22 February 2015

I assume there'll be a mini meet for the first Saturday of FHT at Towers, will there?
Yes I am sure there will be, people usually go opening day of half term. I probably won't be there as i'm working lates that weekend.

However I am still up for BP and Towers for this mini meet if people want a room.

I should now be there staying in a room with @mobius91 on the Friday and Saturday (if he has booked it yet :p)

I am at work on Friday till 2pm and then I will probably head straight to the hotel to relax a bit.

Are we planning on sharing cars to BP on the Saturday? Would make more sense than everyone with cars going with only 1 or 2 people in the cars!

Car sharing would be sensible.

I always end up driving to that bleeding place. Wouldn't mind not, but I can imagine everyone feels that way!

:)

Providing my time off is granted, I'll be up for the meal in Blackpool afterwards as well as PB, and will probably then return home.

This is probably just me being thick, but which is the room type at the Holiday Inn that has two doubles? The website doesn't make it very clear.

I was wondering that last night. From looking at a different date, it would seem they're all booked up now.

According to the IHG website, there is 1 double double room left.

"2 DOUBLE BEDS NONSMOKING
transparent_1x1.gif
Only 1 room left! "

Current price is £45.50 per night in advance or £57.00 is the pay on arrival rate.

I've just booked a two doubles room myself if anyone else is looking to do this weekend.

I now have a space for both nights at Warrington. Any takers?

EDIT: The space has now been taken by @Cheese.

Last edited: