• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Pokemon X/Y

Rose Of Dawn

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Eejanaika (Fuji-Q Highland)
So, with just over a week to go, the new Pokemon games will be coming out on the 3DS. I couldn't be more excited, despite being an adult! I've always loved the Pokemon games, and this one genuinely looks fantastic.

Whilst the amount of new Pokemon is rumoured to be fairly small (around 70), some of the new ones are fairly cool. My favourite by far, and close to being one of my faves of all time, is this little fella:

http://m.imgur.com/a/VmV1s

Just look at him! All squishy and cute!

I thought this thread could also be for people to organise trades and battles once the games are out as well :)

Not long to go at all, if you enjoy it, and have fun, don't worry what other people think.

I am looking forward to it as well. Version Y for me, download.

Ian

I played Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Stadium (N64) and they were just the most absorbing games ever created - so addictive and engaging. I stopped playing when the others came out as I guess I grew out of them but the games with the first 250 creatures will always have a special place in my heart!

I lost interest in Pokemon when the newer games came out (Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, and Silver were my favourites) but X and Y really has restored some faith in me.

However, I don't want to invest in a 3DS to play them as it's expensive and I think there are very few other games which are worth getting.

It's good to see Pokemon back on form though.

It's out! So whose got it?

The Pokemon I'm currently training are:

Frogadier (Lv 16)
Litleo (Lv 16)
Flabebe (Lv 12)

Really enjoying the new graphics, was very worried when I saw the trailers for it, but after playing it really impressed.

I've barely put this game down since buying it! Just beat the sixth gym. My team is now the following:

Espeon - lv48
Greninja - lv45
Pyroar - lv45
Floette - lv43
Amaura - lv42
Goomy - lv33

Haven't played it for very long, but have to say it's good fun. My current line up is:

Frogadier - Lv17
Combusken - Lv17 (currently holding Blazikenite too)
Pidgey - Lv15
Beedrill - Lv14
Charmander - Lv12 (currently holding Charizardite X)

I was going to go to choose Fennekin for my first Pokemon, but decided that despite my love for the fire starters, 3 fire starters in my team was a bit excessive. Plus, I just HAD to choose Charmander to get Charizard <3