• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

PortAventura: General Discussion

If the 15th Anniversary is anything to go by they will keep some of the 'birthday' theming in place permanently. :p

Hadn't they taken those balloons down from under the entrance arches last year? I know they never took them down straight after (although they did look really nice). That was the only thing left wasn't it?

*edit* these @James

217866_353847048032107_1321004727_n.jpg

Last edited:
Actually come to think of it I'm not sure if they were there in 2014. They were definitely kept up there before that but not sure about last year.

Even if they hadn't been taken down I'm sure they will be for this year because the decorations are a different colour for the 20th. If I remember rightly they had more decorations for their 15th than Disneyland Paris had for their 20th.

Maybe we should create something like Godwin's Law, but replacing Nazis making your point irrelevant with Merlin being mentioned... Varney's Law perhaps?

Maybe we should create something like Godwin's Law, but replacing Nazis making your point irrelevant with Merlin being mentioned... Varney's Law perhaps?
Ah, but that's Godwin's fallacy. Godwin's law only states that the longer a conversation continues, the probability that Nazis are mentioned tends towards 1! It doesn't render your point irrelevant

...Nazis.

Today the 2015 Ticket Prices have been revealed as follows:

PortAventura Park - 1 day
Adult €45
Junior / Senior €39

PortAventura Park - 2 day
Consecutive days
Adult €73
Junior / Senior €59

PortAventura Park - 3 day
Valid 7 days from activation
Adult €89
Junior / Senior €72

PortAventura Park - Evening ticket
Valid from 19:00hr - 12:00hr / 20:00hr - 04:00hr White Night / Noche Blanca
Adult €26
Junior / Senior €22

Costa Caribe Aquatic Park - 1 day
Adult €28
Junior / Senior €24

3 days / 2 Parks
2 days PortAventura Park, 1 day Costa Caribe Aquatic Park
Adult €89
Junior / Senior €72

That would be more useful with a comparison to last seasons. Have there been changes?

:)

Hadn't they taken those balloons down from under the entrance arches last year? I know they never took them down straight after (although they did look really nice). That was the only thing left wasn't it?

*edit* these @James

217866_353847048032107_1321004727_n.jpg

If I remember rightly the balloons were still up last season, including at Christmas when I was last there.

Looking forward to visiting PortAv again this year. :)

PortAventura Express 2015

PortAventura Express prices and attraction line-up for the 2015 season are as follows:

Dragon Khan - Shambhala: Expedicion Al Himalaya - Furius Baco - El Diablo: Tren de la Mina - Stampida - Angkor: Aventura en el Reino Perdido - Tutuki Splash - Silver River Flume - Grand Canyon Rapids - Templo Del Fuego (Sea Odyssey and Tami-Tami are no longer on PortAventura Express)

EXPRESS MAX €27 - Allows one access to each of the above attractions.
EXPRESS MAX GOLD €32 - Allows one access to each of the above attractions plus one front row riding on Dragon Khan, Shambhala and Furius Baco.
EXPRESS PREMIUM €48 - Allows unlimited access on each of the above attractions.
EXPRESS PREMIUM GOLD €53 - Allows unlimited access on each of the above attraction plus one front row riding on Dragon Khan, Shambhala and Furius Baco.

Last edited:
I don't think I have ever seen a fastrack price list posted on here apart from Alton Towers.

It's almost like you condone it.

Fastrack at PA is a killer.

I don't often moan about things being too cheap, but fastrack is one thing that should not be cheap! Cheap prices for what should be a premium product, that is where it all goes wrong.

:)

The only thing I don't agree with with PortAventura Express is paying more for the front row queue. I think the front row queue should be for the people who have waited in the stand-by line and Express should only use it if there's an empty space. It causes so many wars because other people don't understand why they can't use the front seats. Other than that I don't have a problem.

Way too cheap, as ever. PA need to learn that people will pay anything to skip queues and charge accordingly. Filling entire trains from the express queue on a ride only running 1 train is a recipe for misery.

20th Anniversary

In Mediterranea the 20th Anniversary stage at Teatre Principal continues to develop with a huge 20th Anniversary logo with balloons, streamers and confetti.

10298565_10206160931684705_9137883337809323162_o.jpg

Compared to Alton's big 6 fastrack at £35 (£6 each - it's genuinely the same price as paying all rides separately now). Towers pricing is spot on, PA is ridiculous.