• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet PortAventura / Strasbourg / Europa-Park: 26.12.18 - 4.1.19

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
This trip is open to all, however it's pretty important that you have already been on a UK meet and have met us before.There is an open invite Facebook group for this trip, so if you are interested please get in touch.

A Festive break to PortAventura, Strasbourg & Europa-Park. All are welcome to come to all and/or part of the trip! Hoping to arrange something with EP also for EuropaStreet as per the last two years!

The current plan is as follows:

Optional overnight stay at Holiday Inn London Luton Airport; breakfast rate
**Not Holiday Inn Express**

09.05 Depart London Luton (Ryanair)
12.35 Arrive Barcelona
Transfer to PortAventura
Resort Accommodation for 3 nights

28 & 29.12.18
PortAventura (10.00 - 19.00)
Ferrari Land (10.30 - 17.00)

Transfer to Barcelona Airport
08:45 Depart Barcelona (Easyjet)
10:40 Arrive Basel
Transfer to Strasbourg
Evening in Strasbourg
Accommodation: Ibis Hotel Strasbourg Centre Petite France

Transfer to Rust
B&B/Hotel Accommodation for 4 nights
21.30 Silvester Party

1-3.1.19
Europa-Park (11.00 - 20.00)

Choice of Flights Home
Return home

Very excited for this trip, and to see EP at Winter! Accommodation and party tickets booked, just got to sort travel through Eurostar a bit closer to the time.

:D :eek: Could this possibly be Jacks first ever visit to EP :eek:
No Fastrack at EP Jack! How will you cope?

Thinking about this. Approximately what would the total cost be for up to three people?

Last edited:
Thinking about this. What would the total cost be for up to three people?
I can't comment for the PA portion, but for the Strasbourg and Europa leg, it'll end up costing me £700 - £750, including spends. Bare in mind I'm not taking the cheapest option of travel (I'm going via Eurostar), and I always factor in a bit more for spends at Europa.

I can't comment for the PA portion, but for the Strasbourg and Europa leg, it'll end up costing me £700 - £750, including spends. Bare in mind I'm not taking the cheapest option of travel (I'm going via Eurostar), and I always factor in a bit more for spends at Europa.
Not the cheapest ... who even are you. :eek: