• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

PortAventura World: Ferrari Land

Sorry to bump this thread, but the kids area in Ferrari Land opened on 20th April 2018, and it looks quite nice, in my opinion! Here's a video that PA put on Facebook of the new area:

Nice way of increasing the park's line up, PortAventura! Now all you need is to build another major attraction!

Are all the new rides included in the admission, or is there extra payment? Or something like mandatory lockers, to pay per use (I read that Red Force has these).

Are all the new rides included in the admission, or is there extra payment? Or something like mandatory lockers, to pay per use (I read that Red Force has these).
I believe they are included in admission to Ferrari Land, which is in addition to the PortAventura Park admission fee.

What makes the lesser themeing so stark is the contrast to the beautifully enveloping themeing of the main park.

The new rides are clearly an improvement, but I sort of feel like Ferrari Land overall is to PA what California Adventure and Disney Studios was to Disney. It needs a serious bit of plussing to bring it in line with PA park.

I love optimism @Matt N but I'm sorry but Ferrari land doesn't deserve any praise. Seriously one of the worst theme parks I have visited. Went last summer and it couldn't handle the queues whatsoever. Red Force is alright at best, especially when you have a 1 train service in August! Racing Legends is awful and is the worst simulator or dark ride I have ever done. Thrill Towers are standard attractions. Flying Dreams ride is amazing but even that suffers from awful preshows. At least DCA V1 had some unique ideas unlike this rip off park, in desperate need of new attractions. The new area for what it is looks alright but the lack of vegetation makes it feel very temporary and soul less.

Last edited:
Sorry to bump the thread, but Junior Red Force apparently opened today.