• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Post a random fact about you!

Eddie said:
I'm the only person on TST from South London

:p

I'm the only person on TST (infact the only theme park enthusiast in general I've seen online) from Scunthorpe.

Those of you who know me (and that's most of you) know that I'm incredibly NORMAL. This normality meens that I am probably the most random member. Ya bunch of wonderful nutters.
;)

I once touched (yes touched!) several Doctor Who props from the episode, The Idiot's Lantern (series 2, episode 7). The props being the small Magpie TV and all the TVs hat were in the Magpie store. They are all now stored in an abandoned cinema in Newport, S.Wales. :)

It may seen insignificant but for a Doctor Who geek like me it's a fangasm. :p

belvoir_castle.jpg

I live exactly a mile away from Leicestershire's very own "Belvoir Castle". Home of the Duke and Duchess of Rutland. I just wish Merlin would hurry up and buy the place and put a B&M Invert in the gardens.

The castle is probably most recognized in this day and age for it's appearance in The Da Vinci Code Movie and Jim Henson's Jack and The Beanstalk.

JITBSDVD.jpg

If you are still somewhat interested in this place. Here's a Wiki page for you. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belvoir_Castle

I have a massive passion for Melodic folk death metal...

but also a massive passion for Bryan Adams... Summer of '69 is one of my favourite songs

I went to school and know X-Factor winner Leon Jackson. I also know Britains Got Talent semi-finalist Andrew Muir :)