• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quality Street; what are your top 3 flavours?

What are your top 3 Quality Street chocolates?

• Total voters

Matt N

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Mako (SeaWorld Orlando)
Hi guys. Christmas is almost upon us once again, and arguably a common food staple of the festive season (if you live in Britain, anyway; I’m not sure if they’re sold abroad) is Quality Street. This well-known purple tin of chocolates seems to be seen in most households at some point over the Christmas period (I know you can buy them year-round, but they only ever seem to be seen at Christmas for some reason), so I thought that now would be a fitting time to do a poll asking; what are some of your favourite flavours of Quality Street chocolates? Let’s make it a top 3; if you were allowed 3 chocolates from the hypothetical TowersStreet Quality Street tin, which 3 would you pick?

In terms of which ones I’d pick, I’m a sucker for the toffee, fudge or caramel flavours in any box of chocolates, so my top 3 Quality Street chocolates, in no particular order, are probably the recently introduced Chocolate Caramel Brownie (cyan wrapper), the Caramel Swirl (yellow wrapper), and I’d also rather controversially go for the now discontinued Honeycomb Crunch (brown and yellow wrapper). I’m also pretty partial to the Fudge (pink wrapper), Toffee Penny (circular with gold wrapper) and the Toffee Finger (stick with gold wrapper), so honourable mentions to those too.

But what flavours would you go for? Do you even long for a discontinued flavour to return like I do? Or do you not like Quality Street at all? I’ve put a poll above, with both the chocolate name and the colour of wrapper listed for each flavour, as I know that many people (myself included) differentiate these chocolates by colour of wrapper as opposed to name.
EDIT: It would seem you can’t have more than 10 poll choices, I’m afraid... just specify below if one of your favourites is missing.

I'm a sucker for anything caramel-related. Caramel Swirl's usually a good bet, and I've always been fond of the Toffee Penny, which I find to be unfairly maligned. Oh, and there's always the Strawberry Delight, which is mainly because I really love strawberries. :p

Quality Street is good for two things:
Eating
Making art out of

Wow; that’s actually a pretty clever use of Quality Street!
I'm a sucker for anything caramel-related. Caramel Swirl's usually a good bet, and I've always been fond of the Toffee Penny, which I find to be unfairly maligned. Oh, and there's always the Strawberry Delight, which is mainly because I really love strawberries. :p
It would seem you and I may have something in common! Apart from the fact that I’ve never been overly keen on Strawberry Delight, despite really liking strawberries...

Wow; that’s actually a pretty clever use of Quality Street!

It would seem you and I may have something in common! Apart from the fact that I’ve never been overly keen on Strawberry Delight, despite really liking strawberries...
I'm the opposite; I love strawberry-flavoured things like the Strawberry Delight, strawberry ice cream, strawberry sauce, strawberry yoghurt etc, but not actual strawberries. :p
I really like the Orange Cream as well. :)

I'm the opposite; I love strawberry-flavoured things like the Strawberry Delight, strawberry ice cream, strawberry sauce, strawberry yoghurt etc, but not actual strawberries. :p
I really like the Orange Cream as well. :)
I’m a bit like that with most citrus fruits, to be fair; one that comes to mind for me is that I like orange juice, orange-flavoured sweets and orangeade, but really don’t like oranges!

I’m a bit like that with most citrus fruits, to be fair; one that comes to mind for me is that I like orange juice, orange-flavoured sweets and orangeade, but really don’t like oranges!
I'm the same; I haven't had an actual orange for years but love orange juice, orange creams, etc. :)

Last edited: