• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quick questions that cannnot easily be answered by Google

Tom

TS Member
In this thread, feel free to call upon the community's knowledge and life experience when Google or the internet in general has failed you.

Since I haven't used the drive-thru for ages now, I'd like to know what sauces you can get with your chicken nuggets (and possibly other things) at McDonalds? I think it was tomato, barbecue and sweet & sour back in the day...

Tom said:
In this thread, feel free to call upon the community's knowledge and life experience when Google or the internet in general has failed you.

Since I haven't used the drive-thru for ages now, I'd like to know what sauces you can get with your chicken nuggets (and possibly other things) at McDonalds? I think it was tomato, barbecue and sweet & sour back in the day...

From what I remember, there's tomato, barbecue, curry, sweet chilli and sweet and sour.

Without quoting hitch hikers guide to the galaxy. what is the meaning of life, the universe and everything.

A course of evolution which has developed to help the stable bringing up of offspring...?

I have a college friend who forgot to change the box for male to female when signing up to facebook, google still won't tell me if she is a man or not...

These are questions that I have been desperately trying to find on Google for a local political project:

How is the 'Skills Funding Agency' and the 'Education Funding Agency' funded? (taxpayer?)

Do these agencies fund the local college in my area, 'K College'?

Are further education colleges private organisations operating under a budget provided by the Government, or are they government organisations?

How many students attend the Ashford campus of 'K College'?

Seems very unlikely anyone will know the answers to any of these questions... but if someone could provide the answer or a means for me to find out... I would love you for ever. ;) :p

The skills funding agency would appear to be publicly funded via the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Clicky PDF
The Education funding agency seems to be funded via the Department for Education. Clicky webpage

The other questions...well, to be honest I got bored :p but those links should provide a gateway for you.

By changing genes, can you make a mouse grow human hands and feet but same size body and head as usual?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2